What's new

heisenberg novice

I'm vaping Heisenberg now and it is hard to explain accurately but I'll give it a go...

I get a subtle fruity flavour with the coolness and sensation of menthol but without the menthol/mint taste. Very, very nice and is likely to be my adv for the moment as I've just bought a 30ml bottle of concentrate which is going to make me about 200ml of juice.

Gourmet e juices does an Arctic berry 8 quid for 30ml not as fake tasting as heisenberg but same flavour profile

Thanks to sacred for starting this thread :thumbup:

Having read the comments and "descriptions" I'm now tempted to try it as I feel that I may be missing out :D

Lucifairy's description is bang on for me. I drip the stuff quite frequently. Bat juice is also a good vape. Tried Pinkman and did not like it.

Yes ta for describing it so well apes just had to order some lol -£6.99

on the back of a sample in the shop and the words on here i bought 2 bottles and a pinkman.

Got to be honest dont like them at all! Tastes like hair spray to me a little bit. haha

I have added it to my beetlejuice mix so now that bottle has 15 mils heisenberg and 5 mils of a watermelon pg liquid added for taste. Its either going to be brilliant or terrible.

on the back of a sample in the shop and the words on here i bought 2 bottles and a pinkman.

Got to be honest dont like them at all! Tastes like hair spray to me a little bit. haha

I have added it to my beetlejuice mix so now that bottle has 15 mils heisenberg and 5 mils of a watermelon pg liquid added for taste. Its either going to be brilliant or terrible.

Not for me either heisenberg is like vaping listerine, and totally agree with 'hairspray' for Pink man lol.
Bat Juice and black jack I like and a few lads at work say red lips is nice.
Tried a few of their other concentrates but I don't have anything positive to say about them lol.

Tried quite a few of these as got them cheap from their website. I was surprised how much I liked the Heisenberg one. I discovered from funky monkey that I really don't like aniseed. Their raspberry sorbet one is lovely,as was the banoffee (albeit more banana than anything else), the vamp toes one is nice too. Can't remember the rest. Fruit ones where a bit chemically I seem to remember, but most of them are to me.

Back
Top Bottom