What's new

heisenberg novice

well i wasnt keen at first so left in in a drawer got low on liquid so tried it,just ordered a 30ml bottle of concentrate:)

So on the back of this thread got 10ml of heisenburg and pinkman with idea of getting 30ml conctentrate to make more.
Squeezed them both on the dripper and wow. (Not at same time)
Can see why it's hard to explain flavour there both very diffrent flavours. Heinsenburg first to get in tank so I guess that's just in front for me. Love that slight hit of menthol. I will be ordering the concentrate for sure.

Last edited:
So on the back of this thread got 10ml of heisenburg and pinkman with idea of getting 30ml conctentrate to make more.
Can see why it's hard to explain flavour there both very diffrent flavours. Heinsenburg first to get in tank so I guess that's just in front for me. Love that slight hit of menthol. I will be ordering the concentrate for sure.
Apparently the concentrate isn't as sickly sweet as the ready made or they sweeten it up. I sent a fellow ape 10 ml heisenberg to try a few weeks back that was the comment he made.

I didn't really like Heisenberg or pinkman concentrates but I do like batjuice.

That's the only ones iv tried

All I get from Heisenberg is menthol nothing else [emoji23] [emoji23]

Heisenberg is like a fruity toothpaste - not my type at all, but can see why people love it.

Back
Top Bottom