What's new

Heron clone?

It's on a list of things to concentrate on, I haven't concentrated since 2006.

I prepared myself for disappointment when I got this one, just on the basis of it having such mythic status and the high possibility it wouldn’t live up to it.

But it actually is a very, very good atty. Just way, way too big!

I prepared myself for disappointment when I got this one, just on the basis of it having such mythic status and the high possibility it wouldn’t live up to it.

But it actually is a very, very good atty. Just way, way too big!

Get the Dremel out.

Hmm maybe I’ll stick it in the swap forum and see if anybody has anything interesting to exchange. Maybe a sat 22 or something similar. @instantlady said she thinks I’d like it.

Once I get round to digging it out and taking some pics. Maybe tomorrow.

Hmm maybe I’ll stick it in the swap forum and see if anybody has anything interesting to exchange. Maybe a sat 22 or something similar. @instantlady said she thinks I’d like it.

Once I get round to digging it out and taking some pics. Maybe tomorrow.
This whole concept is a cluster fook believe me.
Just trade it or sell it and save yourself anguish and frustration.
I get a bunch of review items and I started offering them in giveaways but that just brings out all the comp pigs apes who never post but have been entering competitions since 2015. Or you get random pm's.
I've decided to send them out to random people or hand them on locally. I stuck quite a few in Mrs kid's hedgehog charity auction which went well.
Put it in the classies for a trade on what you want.

Back
Top Bottom