What's new

Hi all hope you are all enjoying the weekend,quick question for all you DNA vapers out there

Sir Vapealot

Initiate
Hi dna vapers/(none DNA vapers as well but not needed at mo DON'T take offence I'm 1 of you lol) any way DNA vapers I need to start again because wording it like if you have a DNA mod you are a crake head has no decorum lol i will stop messing about now im sick and tried of buying the lastest mod what is meant to be the dogs ball's just to find out its the same old shit as the last 1 I got, just newer i must have 50 mods and the nearest thing i have to a fav mod is the topside I all ways said I would not buy a DNA mod because I did not want to be put in that circle of vapers so I need to know what makes the DNA experience so special and which 1 would i get as a virgin to DNA mods I really like the lost vape paranormal 250c but is it any good that's the problem 130 squid plus tank the extras to make it personal to you to find out it is shit 150 pounds its a dear do t throw it in the draw and 4 get about it so you DNA users sell them to me Why, What , Were, and your story on the subject the 3 the W's lol but I'm serious which 1 should I get any replys be much appreciated I want to be a DNA addict :spam:

Last edited:
The mod in my hand most of every day is the Dovpo Odin Mini 75C. Single 21700 battery, well built.

I have the following DNA Mods.
Vapesmarter DNA100C Single 21700. Beautiful piece of work from Stu.
5 Dovpo Odin DNA 75C's in all colours except black
Dovpo Odin 250C dual 21700. Monster
Dovpo Riva 250C. Best dual 18650 DNA.
2 Lost Vape Hyperion 100C's single 21700
2 Lost Vape Thelema 250C's
SXK BB DNA60

The Odin Mini is a cracker.

DNA Mods are extremely good at Temp Control, which I use with SS316L. If you don't do TC, and don't want to, then you're not getting anything else, other than a warranty on the DNA board, from a Vaping experience perspective.

With a DNA you can modify the menu system in lots of ways, which make the mod personal. Does allow a lot of control if you want it, or you can really simplify things. Up to you.

Last edited:
The mod in my hand most of every day is the Dovpo Odin Mini 75C. Single 21700 battery, well built.

I have the following DNA Mods.
Vapesmarter DNA100C Single 21700. Beautiful piece of work from Stu.
5 Dovpo Odin DNA 75C's in all colours except black
Dovpo Odin 250C dual 21700. Monster
2 Lost Vape Hyperion 100C's single 21700
2 Lost Vape Thelema 250C's

The Odin Mini is a cracker.
Thanks for the reply @hack400 I love dovpo has my so called fav mod is the topside I would well prefer the look of a dovpo other the lost vape but the nearest thing I've got to DNA is the dovpo riva 200 watt mod and the lost vape thelema quest kit the thelema pissed all over the riva none DNA mods if you know what I mean I'd go dovpo but the riva none DNA mod was shit to be fair but looks good lol better then the quest any day of the week in looks, I'd have to buy both DNA mods to find out which 1 was best but my misses would kill me lol

Thanks for the reply @hack400 I love dovpo has my so called fav mod is the topside I would well prefer the look of a dovpo other the lost vape but I've the nearest thing I've got to DNA is the dovpo riva 200 watt mod and the lost vape thelema quest kit the thelema pissed all over the riva none DNA mods if you know what I mean I'd go dovpo but the riva none DNA mod was shit to be fair but looks good lol better then the quest any day of the week in looks I'd have to buy both DNA mods to find out which 1 was best but my misses would kill me lol

I forgot, I have a Riva DNA 250C as well (updated my original reply). I think that is the best dual 18650 DNA mod. I prefer it to the Thelema's as it's a much more ergonomic size :)

Hmmmm :)
Well........ I have a couple of DNA Mods, One Dovpo Riva DNA200C and a Billet Box DNA60.
The Dovpo, I use Replay a LOT. It just works for me, giving all the advantages of Temp Control, BUT without all the associated Faffing around.
The BB I just use in Wattage Mode.

Just to add to the general chat... I also have a Dovpo Riva without DNA but with their own Board which I always run in their version of Temp Control. To be fair, it does a damn good job too. :)

Can't wait to see the responses when you ask about Dicodes :16::D:D

I forgot, I have a Riva DNA 250C as well (updated my original reply). I think that is the best dual 18650 DNA mod. I prefer it to the Thelema's as it's a much more ergonomic size :)
Totally agree the paranormal is a tank lol never had 1 to hand but in review pics looks like the Germans are cuming lol

i know i have 1 for sure but maybe 2 (is the sx mini a dna?) see, i know didly squat about them.
the other is the ikkle jac vapour series b 75w dna https://www.jacvapour.com/dna75
but as i dont do TC they are just mods to me :)

I have a DNA60, 2 DNA250s, a DNA75C, a DNA100C and a DNA250C. If you are a straight wattage vaper then it is debatable if there is much point, but if you use TC then it is worth it IMO..

However you can make adjustments through eScribe, and change screen/themes on C variants (although all I've ever really done is change scrolling from point 1 to increments of 1 watt for older DNA mods - I'm happy with C variants, so I haven't bothered, but if you like tinkering you have the option)

Generally the components used in the board are higher quality so they SHOULD give long service life, and the warranty is better than the mainstream 3 months, 1 month, tough shit deal.

Not so much about the board, but sometimes the mods they are used in are made from better/lighter materials than the standard zinc alloy (pot metal). Same goes for finishing.

If the novelty of a new mod pales within a few months then I don't think a DNA device will really be any different, but if you use TC, or like tinkering I recommend you buy one lol. BUT - wait until the new release premium has died down, shop around and aim to get one that is in your favourite form factor - if a rectangular box with sharp edges pisses you off it will piss you off just the same even if it does have a premium board inside.

Hmmmm :)
Well........ I have a couple of DNA Mods, One Dovpo Riva DNA200C and a Billet Box DNA60.
The Dovpo, I use Replay a LOT. It just works for me, giving all the advantages of Temp Control, BUT without all the associated Faffing around.
The BB I just use in Wattage Mode.

Just to add to the general chat... I also have a Dovpo Riva without DNA but with their own Board which I always run in their version of Temp Control. To be fair, it does a damn good job too. :)

Can't wait to see the responses when you ask about Dicodes :16::D:D
Go on what are dicodes I take it its on the Billet box and whats so special about them as well they just looks like over priced rebuildable pod mod systems not saying they are but visually with out having 1 they do thanks for the reply Rob

I have a DNA60, 2 DNA250s, a DNA75C, a DNA100C and a DNA250C. If you are a straight wattage vaper then it is debatable if there is much point, but if you use TC then it is worth it IMO..

However you can make adjustments through eScribe, and change screen/themes on C variants (although all I've ever really done is change scrolling from point 1 to increments of 1 watt for older DNA mods - I'm happy with C variants, so I haven't bothered, but if you like tinkering you have the option)

Generally the components used in the board are higher quality so they SHOULD give long service life, and the warranty is better than the mainstream 3 months, 1 month, tough shit deal.

Not so much about the board, but sometimes the mods they are used in are made from better/lighter materials than the standard zinc alloy (pot metal). Same goes for finishing.

If the novelty of a new mod pales within a few months then I don't think a DNA device will really be any different, but if you use TC, or like tinkering I recommend you buy one lol. BUT - wait until the new release premium has died down, shop around and aim to get one that is in your favourite form factor - if a rectangular box with sharp edges pisses you off it will piss you off just the same even if it does have a premium board inside.
Hi @Crispycritters been vaping since 1987 lol since 17 but can only use kanthal wire due to allergies to nickel S/S so I'm fucked don't buy store coils over priced shit just rda rta and a few rdtas so what you saying don't bother with DNA then ? @#

Back
Top Bottom