What's new

Hi complete newbie

Good on you.. you doing amazing and you will notice the difference in your chest over the next few months.. If you want to buy cheaper mods,rda's,rdta's etc - try using gearbest,3 f vape. There are many others too,but I've used these 2 for almost 3 years now and only 1 prob in whole time - which they refunded and let me keep the wrong rdta they sent me.(so I been very happy with them) the delivery time is usually a 10 days to 3 weeks.But you do get things allot cheaper.. Keep up the great work.. always happy to give you or anyone any advise if needed.As I know when starting out - it can be a bit overwhelming.But any good vape shop should sit down and explain anything you need help with too. Welcome to the community.

I hope you steamed on through and forgot about the stinkies. I found a tight draw and 18mg juice has been enough to see me through so far. Last week I got some 12mg juices and am enjoying the taste more than I ever thought I could and I (touch wood) haven't had any cravings yet. You CAN do it.

Welcome and Well done on kicking the habit!!

I was on 20 a day and never thought vaping would take its place but 3 weeks later and not looking back!!!

Got through it definitely my toughest day so far, vaped, bought vape gear, exercised and ate my way through it.
Much better yesterday helped getting back to work and keeping busy.

Now waiting for Vape Mail for the 3 Mods and 3 Atty's I bought!!!

Glad to hear it!
I had a mare yesterday. One of my attys packed up and the other carto's mouthpiece snapped off at the thread as i was screwing it back in, talk about panic stations. I managed to get some spares to keep me going and picked up my vape mail from the post office this am, that wont be happening again!

Got through it definitely my toughest day so far, vaped, bought vape gear, exercised and ate my way through it.
Much better yesterday helped getting back to work and keeping busy.

Now waiting for Vape Mail for the 3 Mods and 3 Atty's I bought!!!

Good work getting through it! I used to really enjoy smoking and over the last year or so have had 4 cigarettes, mainly through batteries running out on a night out :17: but I've got to the point now that the smell of a cigarette is enough to put me off

Welcome,
congrats!I'm afraid it won't be any cheaper at the beginning as you learn what you like. It gets better....

Back
Top Bottom