What's new

Hodges Homebrew Menu

I'm going to try these tomorrow. Is there any flavours that are good to go without a steep? My stash has run down so I won't be able to steep.

I've spoke to Paul and there is a reason a small amount of bottles can feel higher than it is but they are the stated nic level asked for. I will post back later on what to do if they are harsh on the throat

Any update on this please I'm proper desperate to try these properly.

Sent by my galloping hedgehog 'Trevor'

Any update on this please I'm proper desperate to try these properly.

I have found giving it a damn good shake and a couple of days sorted it out

Edit: I've just seen you've had them a while, I did still notice a little more throat hit than normal after a couple of days. But I think I persevered and after half hour I was used to it.

Last edited:
I have found giving it a damn good shake and a couple of days sorted it out

Edit: I've just seen you've had them a while, I did still notice a little more throat hit than normal after a couple of days. But I think I persevered and after half hour I was used to it.

Had them a week now and they are over a month old when i had them. Tried one 10 mins ago whilst building my 1st ni200 coil and i still havent recovered from it

Had them a week now and they are over a month old when i had them. Tried one 10 mins ago whilst building my 1st ni200 coil and i still havent recovered from it

Oh dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

crunchynut do you work for Hodges mate? Or are you just in the know?

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes
Nope I don't work for them don't get paid off them or have ever meet them I just vaped hodges since Mr Timo Hodge owned it then when he decided to call it a day with it getting so popular and him having a job and family Paul took over. I already had the thread going and with it changing slightly for the better with the new ownees having a website I just thought it was only right to post up what's happening.. I talk to Paul from time to time and he likes to keep me in the know.
Other than I am just your average vaper who loves a good custard and is quickly becoming a yoghurt ejuice addict
Oh and job wise I make cabinets for the NHS so next time your in a hospital and see a cabinet with a white sticker at the too saying MedStore Stalybridge you can say to yourself hey crunchys made that [emoji12]

Nope I don't work for them don't get paid off them or have ever meet them I just vaped hodges since Mr Timo Hodge owned it then when he decided to call it a day with it getting so popular and him having a job and family Paul took over. I already had the thread going and with it changing slightly for the better with the new ownees having a website I just thought it was only right to post up what's happening.. I talk to Paul from time to time and he likes to keep me in the know.
Other than I am just your average vaper who loves a good custard and is quickly becoming a yoghurt ejuice addict
Oh and job wise I make cabinets for the NHS so next time your in a hospital and see a cabinet with a white sticker at the too saying MedStore Stalybridge you can say to yourself hey crunchys made that [emoji12]

Ohh I see! I thought you worked for them! Would you say the flavours have changed a lot since the company has changed hands? And that's cool! my best mate works in a hospital so I'll tell him to keep an eye out!

Back
Top Bottom