What's new

How many of us Apes??

Have about 6 setups on the go. Will often take 2 to work so I can have a change of flavour during the day. Then maybe something different for the evening.

Same as rew, take 2 or 3 setups to work, all different flavours dependent on what I'm eating haha... Then tend to vape 1 or 2 flavours in the evening, usually mtl so I don't get shouted at :)

For quite a long time now i have four setup's on the go with 2 to 3 flavours, when i go to the football always take two.

One set up for work and use one flavour 99% of the time
One set up at home with 10 - 12 flavours that i change every time i fill up
Another few Mods sat looking pretty :)unused but hey we all know we need backups right ?.

For me about 25 devices on the go, i tend to march juice to tanks and sometimes it takes me a while to find the right flavour for a tank.

For work at the moment i am quite close to home but working at a Sugar factory where I can only vape in restricted places so only a LV Ursa Quest with me and I other device in the car for travelling to and from, when I work further from home I will take 2 or 3 devices in the car.

Agree 100% about matching flavours to Tanks @Martvb60 :2thumbsup:
The Tripod sings with Fruits, The Dram 3 will always be THE Tobacco RTA, The FeVs handle everything equally well and The Dvarws bring up the rear.

That said....... Confession time....... Carol is mainly using Nautilus Prime X these days with the maligned Nautilus 2S Coils and I am amazed at the flavour they are producing and the greatly increased quality and longevity of Stock Coils these days;)

Just a subject Herself and Myself were pondering upon today.......
We mostly all seem to have more than One device on the go at all times?

So our question is..... How many of us actually use One Device and One flavour for the majority of the day?

We phrase it as above to allow for those that take one device to work and probably change over once home again :)

This all came about because we were discussing Flavours and discovered that gradually, I am at long last becoming rather more like Carol inasmuch that I tend to vape only 6 or 7 flavours now and have a setup dedicated to each flavour.

How about you folks?
I currently have three devices on the go all with different flavours in, two are MTL and one is RDTL. I chop and change flavours all the time and I'm always trying new flavours. But I'm the same with Whisky, I have several bottles, and while my favourite is peaty, I have bottles from a lot of different regions and I pick and chose what takes my fancy. When I'm not working from home I just take one device and then back to my usual multi device set up. The thing that got me off the smokes was the variety of devices and flavours. First I got a cig-a-like, then an Evo, then a Vamo, then a 134 all with different tanks etc.

When I got the Ego VV I saw that there was a whole world of devices and flavours and community to be explored (as well as coil building). My wife on the other hand is one device, one tank, one flavour and always has been for years. For me variety is the spice of life, for my mrs consistency haha.

Agree 100% about matching flavours to Tanks @Martvb60 :2thumbsup:
The Tripod sings with Fruits, The Dram 3 will always be THE Tobacco RTA, The FeVs handle everything equally well and The Dvarws bring up the rear.

That said....... Confession time....... Carol is mainly using Nautilus Prime X these days with the maligned Nautilus 2S Coils and I am amazed at the flavour they are producing and the greatly increased quality and longevity of Stock Coils these days;)

Prime X is a great little device. Have been using it for quite a while.

Just a subject Herself and Myself were pondering upon today.......
We mostly all seem to have more than One device on the go at all times?

So our question is..... How many of us actually use One Device and One flavour for the majority of the day?

We phrase it as above to allow for those that take one device to work and probably change over once home again :)

This all came about because we were discussing Flavours and discovered that gradually, I am at long last becoming rather more like Carol inasmuch that I tend to vape only 6 or 7 flavours now and have a setup dedicated to each flavour.

How about you folks?
Never my taste buds would get bored vaping one flavour for most the day.

Multiple set-ups, flavours all over the place. Ain't got no time for no orderly vaping malarkey [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom