What's new

How many of us Apes??

For the last fortnight I've only used Element's Banana Nut in a dripper on the Paranormal. Everything else needs coiling and wicking - and I've not had the time to do it between doing work and working out. Hoping this week can have me rocking some other flavours again.

I tend to use 2 or 3 setups myself. Don't really rotate the flavours much though as I like what I like. I'll have one flavour for mtl and rdl then another for higher watts and dl at night.

Normally 2 mtl and 2 dl/rdl and flavour mix and match all the time at the moment over a year in and still haven't really found 1 flavour I've fallen in love with closest is zeus juice black

i only use 2 set ups with 2 different juices, homemade custard and a unicorn milk clone ive mixed but getting bored with them a bit and need to try something different

Same here, dedicated set up for dedicated flavour profiles.

For example

Abyss = Grape or Melon.
Thelema/Fatality = Rhubarbs
Grus/Blotto's = Coconuts
Z80/Jug min = Strawberries
Topside/Dead Rab = Coffees
Aegis X/Kylin Min = Custards

Is that weird?
YES

It changes for me, sometimes I'll use the same gear and liquid for weeks on end... sometimes I'm switching all the time.

I tend to put my Manabush tobaccos in my BSKR2 because it really brings out the background flavours, enjoying the colas/drink/fruits and more dessert flavours in the Hastur Mini and the Neeko at the minute.

2 devices 2 flavours
Puma /engine nano =homemade vanilla custard
Dragx plus/ether or profile m =either mango_ice or grape_ice

At home I'll have at least 4 setups on the go, today is -

Uwell Nunchaku/Reload MTL RTA/Blue Razz 20mg Salt
Mechlyfe Ratel XS Kit/3mg Bubblegum
Aspire Deco/GT4 RTA/3mg Berry Burst
Voopoo Drag/Advken Manta RTA/3mg Pink Lemonade
Rockvape Titan 21700 Mech/Goon 25/3mg Blacktunes
Complyfe HK 20700 Mech/Phobia RDA/3mg Lemon Sherbet
Geekvape Mech Pro/Bonza RDA/3mg Strawberry Jam

My current outdoor setups are-

Aegis Solo/KF Lite Plus/20mg Rainbow Soda Salts
Aspire Typhon 100/Ether RTA/6mg Black n Grape

I tend to use a mod for a week then put it back into rotation, I'll use the same tank and juice until the bottle is empty - normally the tank goes back on the shelf, maybe I'll pick out another to use with a different juice at this time.

The only thing that has been constant for the last 18 months is one of my outdoor setups have been the Aegis Solo and a KF lite.

I haven't yet found an all day vape, I like variety

Back
Top Bottom