What's new

How many vapers did you see today?

Today I saw about 6 vapers on my way to work then 2 at lunch break! I tend to see quite a few per day here in London. On the weekend went out to a bar in Islington and must have of seen about 20+ people vaping!! Its good to see!

Still not seeing that many, the odd one or two a day if I'm out and about ....

...I tell you what I notice more though, a general lack of people smoking, which is good.

During the working week I only see a couple. The 2-3 that vape here at work and occasionally someone else.

If Im out and about at the weekend I notice a fair amount of people vaping.

One of my friends vapes which is great for me as he is encouraging me to stay off the tobacco and we share what e liquids we like and I have introduced him to a great new vape shop I go to. I saw a woman vaping in the street yesterday. I see a lot of vapers around now. Unfortunately I saw a 12 year old boy vaping a few days ago, but hey at least he's not smoking.

Two......at work. One who's been vaping as long as I have and the other is one that converted after trying mine a year ago.

I've only ever seen one person, once, vaping in my local town in northern Spain. It's just as expensive as smoking, lot of the kids tend to smoke spliffs outside anyway. Otherwise lot of smokers in general.

Today I saw a group of kids (14 max) sitting by the river handing a Smok G-Priv around like it was a joint. Depressing, but also surprised that I recognised the mod. Is it childish that I felt the need to show them bigger clouds as I went by? I couldn't help myself ... :16:

In other news, I heard on the grapevine that Royal London in Wilmslow have installed a vaping hut next to their smoking hut, as the vapers were congregating outside the smoking hut rather than going in :)2

Back
Top Bottom