What's new

Hundreds of vapes taken off pupils at Scotland's high schools

Interesting email from Vapeable
An attempt to get folk off their Dis*******s
upload_2022-8-20_10-3-15.png

^^ I'm not sure it is very likely those using disposables are going to switch to mixing their own juice.

Maybe schools could do mixing in the chemistry lab. :)

^^ I'm not sure it is very likely those using disposables are going to switch to mixing their own juice.

Maybe schools could do mixing in the chemistry lab. :)

of course they aren’t. these bastards are just trying to cash in on the controversy. they even sell disposables on their online shop.

With all the hype and conversation about Disposables it's no wonder kids are going for them, they have a tendency to like to do things that anger adults or maybe get back at them. Well that's how i was as a kid with smoking. The more people telling me to stop the more i smoked, disposable vapes are the same as cigs in that regard though i don't know how dangerous disposables are, I myself don't like or have tried Disposables so i can't comment really, what i know is what i have read, they could put something in them that keeps kids hooked like nicotine. I don't know enough about disposable to know if the add nicotine, i am really pretty ignorant when it comes to things that don't interest me. When i first got caught smoking i got a clout round the ear. even the local bobby could give you a clip round the ear if you was a wrong un, it was better than been arrested but was quite a shock the first time. It stopped me smoking in the open and the same might happen to kids vaping.

With all the hype and conversation about Disposables it's no wonder kids are going for them, they have a tendency to like to do things that anger adults or maybe get back at them. Well that's how i was as a kid with smoking. The more people telling me to stop the more i smoked, disposable vapes are the same as cigs in that regard though i don't know how dangerous disposables are, I myself don't like or have tried Disposables so i can't comment really, what i know is what i have read, they could put something in them that keeps kids hooked like nicotine. I don't know enough about disposable to know if the add nicotine, i am really pretty ignorant when it comes to things that don't interest me. When i first got caught smoking i got a clout round the ear. even the local bobby could give you a clip round the ear if you was a wrong un, it was better than been arrested but was quite a shock the first time. It stopped me smoking in the open and the same might happen to kids vaping.
My experience of disposables is they are overly flavoured and sweetened so would entice the lovely little cherubs. As for clipping them round the ear, I remember those days very well but that doesnt happen now, youd be strung up if you laid a finger on them.

My experience of disposables is they are overly flavoured and sweetened so would entice the lovely little cherubs. As for clipping them round the ear, I remember those days very well but that doesnt happen now, youd be strung up if you laid a finger on them.
Maybe that's where society has gone wrong, my mum bless her used to say to neighbours that if we were cheeky to give us a clip round the ear or just tell her, i think i preferred a clip off the neighbour rather than one off her lol. She used to stand at the door waiting for us to come in saying she wasn't going to hit us, just as we got halfway through the door, Wallop lol.

Maybe that's where society has gone wrong, my mum bless her used to say to neighbours that if we were cheeky to give us a clip round the ear or just tell her, i think i preferred a clip off the neighbour rather than one off her lol. She used to stand at the door waiting for us to come in saying she wasn't going to hit us, just as we got halfway through the door, Wallop lol.
Oh I remember those times only too well.
I remember being walked home by a policeman for playing football in the street. They used to twist the bit of hair above ur ear...we didnt have sideburns at that age, all the way home and he would explain to mum or dad why he brought us back.
As soon as the policeman went......as you say wallop. When asked why I got a hiding, they would say you've embarrassed us, the neighbours were watching you being led up the path by a policeman.

Having a wallop for being naughty didnt do us any harm. It instilled a little respect and taught us right from wrong.

Once i had a few sessions with the psychiatrist i was as right as nine pence lol

Interesting email from Vapeable
An attempt to get folk off their Dis*******s
View attachment 287575

Saw these flavour profiles a few weeks ago.....I will deffo be trying a few of them, but will prob get them from the alchemist cupboard on my next order, been looking for a decent watermelon ice since @Lee stopped his watermelon freezzy

Back
Top Bottom