What's new

I wouldn't normally be posting here as i'm north of the border

Im gonna have to look at my calendar, you won't believe this ninja but I maybe in Scotland lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

oh sorry i tell a lie I had couple at my engagement party in april last year a better way to put it is I havent gone over the score in 3 years

breakbystealth I can give u a lift if ur up for it mate seems daft both driving;-)

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

If either of you snore youre bunking in with ninja.....on a diff floor :P

Haha there's zero chance of me getting an all night pass lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I wouldn't normally be posting here as i'm north of the border but i'm gonna be in birmingham on the 3rd march for a day before I go to brussels on the protest trip ive never been to birmingham or brussels just wanted to know are there any good shops in the area I should visit and does anyone fancy a pint or two that night?
and are any of you going to the protest on the 4th/5th
thanks guys.

If you come to Leicester on the 1st for the Vapemeet you could make a weekend of it.

Wife is driving so we could put you up overnight and she could drop you by Northampton train station on Monday morning to get to Brum.

If you come to Leicester on the 1st for the Vapemeet you could make a weekend of it.

Wife is driving so we could put you up overnight and she could drop you by Northampton train station on Monday morning to get to Brum.

sorry fella can't I have prior engagements that weekend i'll come down at some point though i'm gonna go to vaemeets all over the shop

Back
Top Bottom