What's new

Improved Aspire Nautilus coils

As @rew pointed out, you can get them from Wholesale coils, currently on offer at £7.29 for a pack of 5, plus an extra 5% off if you buy 2 or more packs. I bought 2 packs, comes in just under £7..and free postage too. Had a look on the site, and these coils are currently cheaper than the standard Nauty BVC coils offer price!

https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/co...spire-nautilus-aio-nic-salt-coils-1-8-ns-5-pk

This it the only place i buy my Nauty coils from, they're genuine, the company is relaible, competitively priced and quick postage too.
I've never heard of them before..but if the coils do turn out to be any good, I'll buy from them again.

They should with the supplied nautilus adapter?
I got mine used with the chimney adaptor missing, foolishly I thought the RBA chimney I bought would fit but sadly not, turns out I need to buy a new tank to get it.
No biggie as the RBA is superb as it is and I can use the coils in my Bantams :)

I got mine used with the chimney adaptor missing, foolishly I thought the RBA chimney I bought would fit but sadly not, turns out I need to buy a new tank to get it.
No biggie as the RBA is superb as it is and I can use the coils in my Bantams :)
Blame my wife!!

Hybrid vape :):)
Bloody lovely
Aspire Nautilus AIO coil with EVL Twin insert fitted with the DOT mod Aspire Adapter, vaping Dinner Lady nic salts on the Dotmod lowest setting
Had to open the airflow up about a quarter way, otherwise sucked my cheeks inside out
@Discomatt @rew @Vapaneezer Scrooge

They’re here, came this morning that’s excellent service for free postage!

Cheap too, not much more than FT prices!

I've had equally good service from these guys. Got some vaporesso coils there too, plus various nautilus coils.

Just popped one into my Bantam Box pod - HELLO! - damn this is a great coil option, beats any RBA option I've tried in a Boro :)

My DOT AIO Nautilus adaptor should arrive today so definitely looking forward to trying that option.

I only ordered 1 pack so time to panic buy another couple of packs.

Thanks yet again @Mitz

Just ordered 2 packs of these for a try, the Missus uses the 0.7s all the time on an old 5ml Nautilus and I was running low and I’ll give them a go in a Nautilus GT I got in a trade.
Don’t panic!
Don’t panic!
There’s a stock warning on the site.....
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STOCK OF COILS IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY SCARCE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA! MOST OF THE FACTORIES ARE CLOSED! STOCK UP WHILE YOU CAN!

Back
Top Bottom