What's new

Improved Aspire Nautilus coils

Has Aspire got a decent DTL high VG coil yet? Was thinking about getting a GT but then remembered my experiences with their coils and thick liquids.

Has Aspire got a decent DTL high VG coil yet? Was thinking about getting a GT but then remembered my experiences with their coils and thick liquids.
The best option would be the 0.7 ohm mesh coil. But make sure it's the mesh version as they do a regular 0.7 ohm coil as well.

Worth noting tho that the GT is capable of a restricted DL but it is pretty restricted. There's no slot option on the afc ring like with some previous Aspire tanks. The only option is individual holes ranging from 0.8mm up to 2.5mm.

The best option would be the 0.7 ohm mesh coil. But make sure it's the mesh version as they do a regular 0.7 ohm coil as well.

Worth noting tho that the GT is capable of a restricted DL but it is pretty restricted. There's no slot option on the afc ring like with some previous Aspire tanks. The only option is individual holes ranging from 0.8mm up to 2.5mm.
Fuck it. I’m half drunk and there’s a credit card here. What could possibly go wrong? It’s going in the basket. :D

Fuck it. I’m half drunk and there’s a credit card here. What could possibly go wrong? It’s going in the basket. :D

If you have money to burn you could get yourself this.
upload_2020-2-27_1-57-24.png

So far it's day 4 and the coil is going strong. Even though I've changed flavours in between the coil has taken it in its stride.
Impressed so far!
My normal nautilus coils last about 2 days before I feel the flavour waning....[emoji4]

I’ve been trying out the Nautilus GT initially with the 0.7 coil that came with it, 12mg @ 15 watts ish Darkstar Barrel aged baccy and it gets a bit warm with my long draws on the smallest air hole, lower the watts and I’m getting juice in my mouth now again, so tried the 1.8 AIO coils and they are a vast improvement for my style of vaping, 10 watts, nice flavour and a tank of juice seems to last twice as long, no juice in the mouth and no hot drip tip, I’ll report back on how long they last, good shout OP.

Hmm.....interested in this new GT Nauty.....can anybody tell me how it compares to an original Nauty...which i use daily?

Hmm.....interested in this new GT Nauty.....can anybody tell me how it compares to an original Nauty...which i use daily?

Yeah you can buy it separately :2thumbsup:
I've not used the original nautilus or any others, but am really enjoying this gt tank.

Back
Top Bottom