What's new

Is Fastech going dowhill?

yodadude

Postman
2 things....
Why are they being muppets when my order "in uk" since 23rd sept, and they keep telling me Singapore post is backlogged and dealing with it afap. And has anyone noticed their prices are rising fast!
Starting to look like it's no cheaper than anywhere else.
And I know it's the manufacturers price fixing and not them.

If your order is in the UK....why are you mad at ft? Its customs who are Holding your stuff or RM has lost it. That's not fast techs fault.

~×XOo~sent with love from the Nerm~oOX×~

The postage and tracking is useless at the mo - but not noticed a sharp rise in prices, perhaps we're looking at different things, but the tanks/drippers etc are still really attractively priced

Have they ever been uphill?

If your order is in the UK....why are you mad at ft? Its customs who are Holding your stuff or RM has lost it. That's not fast techs fault.

~×XOo~sent with love from the Nerm~oOX×~

Sorry, I could have worded it better lol. I'm peed because i'm repeatingly telling them it's lost in uk, but they keep saying s/post is backlogged. But it's been in uk since last month.

Yeah, I was looking at mods more than attys, but still ties in with mod makers fixing up their prices.

Since my last order has no tracking I'm gonna wait see if it actually gets hear till my next one which is about 30 quid in the basket. Just gonna keep an eye on how others are doing with them but not had any problems before but I do know that I've ordered within the same hour of someone else and received my exact same item a week latter so think this end is the ones messing stuff up and think it depends what regional sorting office it ends up in before being delivered as some seam more efficient than others

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ok this is what im waiting on placed orders on

10/9/2013 shipped on September 20 they removed tracking as I canceled part of the order

22/9/2013 shipped on September 23 HK tracking but no status

Replacement parts shipped October 11 shipped via Singapore tracking but no status

Perhaps now that big P&T have been fucked getting e-cigs medicinalised in Europe, they've taken the money due to SlackAvan and cronies and spent it on bribing S & HK Post to try and hit a major source of vaping and e-cig traffic. And believe me, S & HK are fully conversant with bribery.

Back
Top Bottom