What's new

Is Fastech going dowhill?

Another example of rip-off FT: The new SS Vamo V5 listed today for an unbelievably expensive £20.

Can someone give me an example of the high priced mods because I'm fucked if I can find one.

I'm not going to bother looking, it would be a pointless exercise

Oh, forgot the jumping beans. Mexican jumping beans were in the last order too. I had them when I was a kid but my boys have never heard of them. I like to share my tales from childhood with with them, you see. Makes them appreciate what they have now.

Well it was a pack 12 various sizes & shapes so depending how incognito I need to be, I can find a stache for any occasion.

Oh, forgot the jumping beans. Mexican jumping beans were in the last order too. I had them when I was a kid but my boys have never heard of them. I like to share my tales from childhood with with them, you see. Makes them appreciate what they have now.

Yeah - I try telling my stepsons tales of a time, long long ago, when we climbed trees, played tennis, walked to school, rode bikes and spent ages hovering over a radio cassette on a Sunday evening trying to record the top 40 without getting Tommy Vance's voice on the end

They just roll their eyes!

Well it was a pack 12 various sizes & shapes so depending how incognito I need to be, I can find a stache for any occasion.

OK - that makes more sense than a pack of identical moustaches

I feel I should be concerned that this now seems perfectly normal

Yeah - I try telling my stepsons tales of a time, long long ago, when we climbed trees, played tennis, walked to school, rode bikes and spent ages hovering over a radio cassette on a Sunday evening trying to record the top 40 without getting Tommy Vance's voice on the end

They just roll their eyes!

I remember recording top 40 on my cassette recorder, almost get to the end of a song with total silence and then Mother would speak and ruin it completely.

Back
Top Bottom