What's new

Is Fastech going dowhill?

back on track for a moment before we wallow back into the nostalgia of the 80's

got this from FT today

SGP had rejected almost all of our packages shipped from 29 Sep to 7 Oct without notifying us. This was caused due to current strict inspection of the aviation security. We've selected the battery packages out and have the rest packages sent to them immediately after the return. These packages have been resent on 8 Oct as soon as we received the packages.

All SGP packages are now subject to x-ray screening, the tracking information will get delayed by 3 to 5 days (as we're told) as they queue up for the new mandatory x-ray scans. If the tracking information still can not get updated within this week, we will request them to return all of the packages and contact you to confirm if you would like us to resend the package via HKP or get a refund for your package.

if this is the case then tracking info for those packages should have shown up by now as its 9 days past them being resent though each time i currently try singapore tracking im currently getting page timeouts though on the occasions i have managed to get through it just says tracking cannot be found

I would like to bash these back doors in :)

[video=vimeo;31398940]http://vimeo.com/31398940[/video]

Back
Top Bottom