What's new

Is Fastech going dowhill?

@Fleabag. I am not overly impressed with the itaste VV V3 battery life. Seems to run flat quicker than my ego's. But I am probably using it more than them. Even so, I've had it go flat within 4 hours.

Well I've only made 2 orders from fasttech, the first was the K100 and an rebuild able Atty. That took 11 days. My next order was 2 panosonic batteries which took 17 days, but I ordered them just before there public holiday. Am thinking about making another order. Both parcels came via Singapore post, took about a week for the tracking numbers to be recognised then when despatched took about another week.

@Fleabag. Awesome! :D

Oh I did so love the 80's.

Actually my eldest son, who is 15, loves 80's heavy metal and 80's movies. He often says the 80's sound so cool and how he wishes he could have been born in that era. I'm not sure if it's just that he is brainwashed by me though. :)

Nah - 80s were the best. Roller disco 3 times a week. Playing referee in my friends' Wham vs Duran Duran debates (when, of course, they were both wrong - it was Depeche Mode). Teabag T-Shirts. Standing up, no hands on the speedway. Grange Hill, Swap Shop. Saturday morning picture club with Children's Film Foundation films - oh wait - I've regressed too far back - I'm in the 70s now!

Who's not respecting other people's opinions, Andy?

There are plenty of issues over every thread in relation to Fasttech, with people agreeing/disagreeing on any of the following: -

Quality
Delivery time
Prices
Service
Tracking

Take your pick!

@Fleabag. I am not overly impressed with the itaste VV V3 battery life. Seems to run flat quicker than my ego's. But I am probably using it more than them. Even so, I've had it go flat within 4 hours.

Oh, don't say that

No, No - I'm not listening to the bad lady

I don't care how long I have to wait but I neeeeed this! https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001186/1100303-novel-solar-powered-cockroach-toy As they say ... Simple things ...

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Dan, that's wicked. I now want one of these too. We should start a new thread "Who can find the most bizarre/needless/stupid/pointless or unessecary item from FT" :D

I think I'm winning with the staches so far though...

There are plenty of issues over every thread in relation to Fasttech, with people agreeing/disagreeing on any of the following: -

Quality
Delivery time
Prices
Service
Tracking

Take your pick!

I think most people largely agree on most of those issues - we only disagree on whether we're willing to accept the bad ones to get the benefit of the good ones

Nah - 80s were the best. Roller disco 3 times a week. Playing referee in my friends' Wham vs Duran Duran debates (when, of course, they were both wrong - it was Depeche Mode). Teabag T-Shirts. Standing up, no hands on the speedway. Grange Hill, Swap Shop. Saturday morning picture club with Children's Film Foundation films - oh wait - I've regressed too far back - I'm in the 70s now!

And fluorescent armbands/socks/laces.

karate shoes ( I still have a pair!)

Crimped hair

Yellow lipstick

And the multi-coloured swap shop :)

Ahhh, those were the days, they were.

Back
Top Bottom