What's new

Is Fastech going dowhill?

Love it!!

You don't happen to have a yellow hazmat jumpsuit, do you? I'm needing one of those next but too pricey on ebay.

sorry that one seems to be missing from my wardrobe.. but i do have my dual vaping haloween get up!

293925_10150434863308900_935351276_n.jpg

There are plenty of issues over every thread in relation to Fasttech, with people agreeing/disagreeing on any of the following: -

Quality
Delivery time
Prices
Service
Tracking

Take your pick!

I agree with you there. I only went and ordered from there after seeing loads about them, pros/cons but I thought fuck, it if people are getting there stuff and even if its a long wait what the hell can I grumble about as it's cheap as chips compared to buying UK but I will always buy UK or certain equipment makers over seas and gladly pay the going rate as these items are things I need and will be relying on, rather than just a whim that I find might be interesting to have a play with ( damn you magpie mentality ) lol

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

ahhh the 80's!! i went to rewind fest 2 years ago.. great memories.. though i was more into the goth scene back then.. sisters of mercy, bauhaus, the cure, ( still a huge cure fan) cocteau twins, dead can dance, xmal deutschland etc etc.
had the whole backcombed hair Rob smith look going on too and often have a blast of "proper music" at least once a day

Dan, that's wicked. I now want one of these too. We should start a new thread "Who can find the most bizarre/needless/stupid/pointless or unessecary item from FT" :D

I think I'm winning with the staches so far though...

Thing is though .... Is one enough ? It would be cool to have about 50 of them just sat on the window seel on a sunny day doing there thing lol

I think I was into all sorts of pop music in the 80's then really got into metal end of the 80's. I bet rewind is awesome!

I agree with you there. I only went and ordered from there after seeing loads about them, pros/cons but I thought fuck, it if people are getting there stuff and even if its a long wait what the hell can I grumble about as it's cheap as chips compared to buying UK but I will always buy UK or certain equipment makers over seas and gladly pay the going rate as these items are things I need and will be relying on, rather than just a whim that I find might be interesting to have a play with ( damn you magpie mentality ) lol

I love FT - yes, it takes ages. Yes, there's a slight lottery feel about whether it'll arrive, but it's my kind of prices!

Especially in this experimental stage of my vaping, I want to try lots of things and I really don't want to spend more than 3 or 4 quid on a tank (though I did spend £6 or £7 on a genuine protank). I have a LOT of tanks.

I'm baffled at the idea of spending £70 on ONE Kayfun Lite

Back
Top Bottom