What's new

Is the DNA GO board on sale to the public?

smplmind

Postman
I just wanted to know if these were for sale (I don't think they are from searching)

It would be interesting to use one some day in a small squonker because I wouldn't really need a screen, otherwise a mod maker clickfet would suit me. I used one last year to repair a Kimech (SVA) clone that had given up the ghost and I'm impressed.

Never seen any either and mm clickfets are good never had a problem with them when I've used them also the infiniohm switchfet v2.5 is good

Thanks for the replies!
I thought this was the case.
That preva kit is really cheap but the proprietary board might be a pain to alter - I couldn't see a usb connector to use E-Scribe, although one could be soldered on.

Think clearly about it. Lol. It's a built in battery device therefore it will have a USB port @smplmind

It could be just wired for charging though (Maybe - I'm just guessing. When it comes to mod making I glued in a magnet once, and on my second attempt I got the polarity right...)

It could be just wired for charging though (Maybe - I'm just guessing. When it comes to mod making I glued in a magnet once, and on my second attempt I got the polarity right...)

Do your research then you will find the DNA go chip compatible with escribe same goes for the Preva. Preya has 3 settings low mid high you set the wattage in escribe for each setting. You only have to look at a review or 2 on youtube to find answers, I am not having a go but it shouldn't be for me to rersearch i am not after 1 myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom