What's new

Just saw the first electric car charging in my area

Jd_

Achiever
I mean, maybe some gas stations have them hidden in the back away from the pumps (high voltage electricity and gas fumes dont mix).

But where i saw it made so much more sense.

20210507_112209.jpg

They're missing a trick there.
Put them next to Pets At Home and put all those hamster wheels to good use.

They're missing a trick there.
Put them next to Pets At Home and put all those hamster wheels to good use.
Just make the cashiers do it in between customers. Big human sized hamster wheels.

?

Family dollar is the shiznit tho. Otc medication, toiletries, shampoos and deoderants, even some food, all dirt cheap. Thats my go to store.

They are in the pub car parks and everything round here

this is my bike at one in a pub car park while having a meal
It cost 26p
827E95CC-CD3B-4E1D-8695-D9BBD7FD7B0D.jpeg

Last edited:
They are in the pub car parks and everything round here

this is my bike at one in a pub car park while having a meal
It coat 26p
View attachment 247390
Your pic is literally the first time i have ever seen one. Someplace where u naturally go and spend a lot of time, like a grocery store or restaurant makes so much more sense than a gas station where u want to be in and out as quick as possible

They still have to figure out the long trip dilemma tho, and if the power goes out for an extended period of time

Your pic is literally the first time i have ever seen one. Someplace where u naturally go and spend a lot of time, like a grocery store or restaurant makes so much more sense than a gas station where u want to be in and out as quick as possible

They still have to figure out the long trip dilemma tho, and if the power goes out for an extended period of time
They do - that is electrics current (hahahhah) downfall.

There is some new exciting battery tech that looks to solve that - its not production ready yet tho.

This leaves these vehicles (at least in terms of bikes) as commuters and local run arounds only - at which they are brilliant.

however - as much as i dont want too i may have to sell it very soon. Im starting my full bike license training and dont have a geared 125 to practise on. If i can find one to borrow for a couple of months ill keep it - if not ill have to sell.

the chargers are in a lot of the shopping places, pubs, ikea around here.

If u can drive a manual transmission and are already comfortable on a bike, u should have no problem. All it is is backwards, instead of foot clutch and hand shift its hand clutch and foot shift.

What u should practice is the figure 8 (if thats a part of the test there). U need to b able to do a really slow figure 8 in a very small area to demonstrate control and balance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom