What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

I find it okay but it's all down to personal preference!!! It's not as tight as my Taifun!!!

My black v4 clone arrived from zd vapes the other day. Can't believe it's a clone tbh, it's perfect, threads are silky smooth, finish is excellent, wasn't covered in machine oil. The vape and flavour quality is superb , juice control works really well and doesn't lose a drop.

That looks really nice, where did you get it from?

Yup zd vapes, cheeky 10% off code courtesy of this lovely forum too :) . It's a really nice tank, comes with tools, spares and string and wire, although I used my own micro coil and muji cotton

Had the moander version for a couple of weeks now and it's been fine,perfect,now all of a sudden I'm getting dry hits, I'm at a loss.Any suggestions or ideas please.

Had the moander version for a couple of weeks now and it's been fine,perfect,now all of a sudden I'm getting dry hits, I'm at a loss.Any suggestions or ideas please.

Make sure your juice control isn't jammed shut and is definitely opening all the way.

Failing that it may just be too much wick this time or your using too heavy VG juice?

Also are using on a VW?

Reason I ask is one of the builds I did was shorting somewhere the other day. It was 1.4ohm; but once every couple of hours I would take a toot and it would give a nasty dry hit.

I then clocked my IPV was reading the coil at 3.3ohm and was dumping all its voltage down to try and hit the 20w I had set it at.

It then continued to vape fine for another hour until the above process repeated.

I checked the coils and the deck, everything fully tightened etc and couldn't find the issue so rebuilt it and hasn't happened since.

Just as an idea if you are suddenly getting dry hits to check your resistance in case the same is happening to you :)

Yep resistance is fine,rewicked with less cotton and it seems fine for the moment,user error lol.Great little atty.

Back
Top Bottom