What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

No worries, wasn't passing out any blame. It is just an oring issue, I've found a little bit of of play on the juice deck is all. It's a lovely device and it was/is only a little niggle. I wouldn't have realised how much play if it wasn't for the above posts.

Yh its not something i ever noticed, I hope the suggestions from everyone help you out, let us know if the fixes work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yh its not something i ever noticed, I hope the suggestions from everyone help you out, let us know if the fixes work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
It's all good, no worries and no need to feel guilty. I might have caused the oring issue trying to get my head around it after stripping it down a couple of times before I even put a build in it

Found an oring for the juice deck, no longer comes out the airhole :D Ive now got it dribbling through and around the 510 screw. Aside from that I'm loving it, once I solve these little niggles it'll be lovely

Found an oring for the juice deck, no longer comes out the airhole :D Ive now got it dribbling through and around the 510 screw. Aside from that I'm loving it, once I solve these little niggles it'll be lovely

Excellent!

Persevere mate, its well worth it :)

When I started this thread back in 2014 I had no idea it would have 15000 views, almost 400 replies and still be on the first page of the threads in February :)

Has anyone found a way to stop the wandering ohms? Like using the new gold plated spring?

Mine had suddenly started increasing every time I fire the mod. It was fine over the weekend and all I done was fill it with juice.

Sent you a PM....

Flo Töller from svomesto posted on kayfun addicts page on facebook
FYI:
The new thicker (0.75mm instead of 0.6mm) goldplated springs are now available to our partners and will reach them within the next few weeks, depending on the destination. SvoeMesto customers who bought a Kayfun 4 and have problems, will have the opportunity to receive the upgrade from them free of charge, but will probably have to pay the shipping cost (which shouldn't be that dramatic fora small spring).
Unfortunately we don't have the capacities to offer that service to every customer personally, especially if they haven't bought from us directly.

stretching the spring works for me (so far)

The springs are only €2.40 each from Germany so thought I'd order one till they tried to charge me €13 for delivery.
Think I'll just get some single core copper wire and make one myself or wait for cloud 9 to get them.

The springs are only €2.40 each from Germany so thought I'd order one till they tried to charge me €13 for delivery.
Think I'll just get some single core copper wire and make one myself or wait for cloud 9 to get them.

I haven't had this wandering ohm issues.

I build a 1.2ohm coil and it doesn't change until I rip the build out.

Have I just been lucky?

I have even tried wobbling the atty and still can't get it to change!

I think it's luck of the draw really.....I have 4 x kf4s and only one of them has this problem, temp fix is stretching the spring, but has to be done on a regular occasion (every week or so).....someone will soon stock the upgraded springs in the UK....Just have to wait until then I think.

Back
Top Bottom