What's new

Lottery winners dream vape

I'd spend a couple of days with @vapesmarter learning the tricks of the trade, buy the necessary equipment and start making my own mods.

I've always wanted a 4 x 21700 mod.

I'd spend a couple of days with @vapesmarter learning the tricks of the trade, buy the necessary equipment and start making my own mods.

AKA A house brick ;)

This triple is big enough
upload_2023-9-4_20-45-46.png

Last edited:
I'd spend it on disposable Billet Boxes.

Just to confuse the BBC.

There's an original Hammer of God XL quad para series mech going for £60 in the classies. Not high end, but not shit.

I'd just carry on vaping with what I have... maybe hire a sexy lady just to clean, coil, re-wick and fill my tanks so I don't have to bother with all that.

Being the lazy sod I am, the winnings would go to design a fully automated vaping system :2thumbsup:

We’re talking mixing and building automatically. Just call out the flavor and temperature, and a wee tube with my favorite drip tip would drop down, ready to vape ;) The real investment would have to be the advanced self-learning algorithm that would predict my wishes. It would know me even better than I know myself, and choose my juices and nicotine content for me. Won’t have to lift a finger :D

Of course, eventually the AI would take over the internet and the world, but I’ll enjoy my vaping until then :18:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom