What's new

Milkshake liquid recommendations.

Pips Man

Postman
Looking for a tasty strawberry milkshake, or any milkshake flavour liquid for that matter.
I had a strawberry milkshake from udderly amazing which was absolutely fantastic as they come. Seems like for some reason or another they no longer make it anymore.
Any recommendations Apes ???

My area of expertise 😁

I've tried loads as strawberry is my favourite, although I'm fussy as fuck about it so there's a bigger list of ones I'd avoid. Anyway these are my top 3...

Disorder - Nookie. It's milkshake and cookie but absolutely amazing.

The Lancashire Creamery - Strawberry Milkshake Deluxe. Very authentic tasting.

Element - Strawberry Whip. Not a milkshake as such, more like Angel Delight. Delicious though.

Honorable mention for Cuttwood Unicorn Milk too, although I prefer the 3 above.

You got me all excited, not ice cream. It was actually the strawberry milkshake that I was looking for.
bugger,soz about dat :D
revert to above $5 shake used to be crackin back in the day and just re released this week.

My area of expertise 😁

I've tried loads as strawberry is my favourite, although I'm fussy as fuck about it so there's a bigger list of ones I'd avoid. Anyway these are my top 3...

Disorder - Nookie. It's milkshake and cookie but absolutely amazing.

The Lancashire Creamery - Strawberry Milkshake Deluxe. Very authentic tasting.

Element - Strawberry Whip. Not a milkshake as such, more like Angel Delight. Delicious though.

Honorable mention for Cuttwood Unicorn Milk too, although I prefer the 3 above.

Looks like some solid choices @JohnNada .
The Lancashire Creamery looks right up my alley thanks!

You're welcome!

Another one that isn't a milkshake but is still amazing and worth trying is @Digbys Strawberries & Cream. Definitely one of the nicest creamy strawberry liquids available.

Back
Top Bottom