What's new

Most popular vape brand/model?

Ok the truth is Smok stuff ain't worth the bother most not all are hopeless at one thing or another or have issues. I have 3 the Treebox, Treebox plus and G320, the G320 discharges batteries even when switched off for say a week and has the same chip as the alien.. The treebox's are about the best Smok mods which haven't had issues i Did have an xcube2 but sold it last month again that was all fine once Smok sorted the Firmware only took them about a year to do so.

Best Mods for the money are anything with a DNA chip or an Yihi chip, so your talking a bit more for a DNA or higher end Yihi chip.
The rest is mainly down to what you like the look of.

Value for money mods. Voopoo Drag comes to mind, i will find out next Friday how good they are. Pioneer4you make some superb mods for under £50.

Popular mods as said Joytech, Eleaf, wismec, are 3 which all are the same company .

The VOOPOO drag mods are excellent mods and good value, the gene chip really does make a difference to speed and accuracy. The mod itself has a range of features like the resin back version is so beautiful and hardy, ability to change pretty much every setting you can imagine. I have a DNA 250 tugboat the difference in price seeing the tug was £170 and the voopoo was what £54 I prefer to use the voopoo with something like a kylin or a pandora, better but cheaper. But that is my opinion

The VOOPOO drag mods are excellent mods and good value, the gene chip really does make a difference to speed and accuracy. The mod itself has a range of features like the resin back version is so beautiful and hardy, ability to change pretty much every setting you can imagine. I have a DNA 250 tugboat the difference in price seeing the tug was £170 and the voopoo was what £54 I prefer to use the voopoo with something like a kylin or a pandora, better but cheaper. But that is my opinion

I have a rainbow resin Drag, but its been put away till My Birthday but i have heard loads of good things about it, mine cost £30 from Hotecig using code Hotepfv .
Dna's i have 10 lol. But i do find them to be the best chipsets bar none and i do have a fair collection of mods. Thanks for yet another endorsement for the Drag only 9 days to go till i get my paws on it.:)

Congrats my friend, a good gift to receive. It was my birthday yesterday and i got a aspire 120 coil and a day at work, life comedy.

Smok Alien appears to be the all-time best selling mod but that doesn't mean it is the best or even most liked now.

i like smok mods i no most dont but would like a squonk mod dont no what make yet and wont pay to much for one as it will be my 1st and as like smok mods some like em others dont but i cant say as i dont own one yet iuse to like dripping so i dont see why i wont just have to wait and see..

KBox by Kangertech,
Sigelei 100/150,
IPV3 by Pioneer4you,
IPV Mini II

Back
Top Bottom