What's new

mrtattootoyou banned from POTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I think everybody is going a bit overboard and demonstrating a lack of understanding.

If I were just 24 and suffering from male pattern baldness to that extent I'd be pretty angry too. ;)

PMSL

That's what wee man syndrome looks like then. Who knew?

To be honest I think everybody is going a bit overboard and demonstrating a lack of understanding.

If I were just 24 and suffering from male pattern baldness to that extent I'd be pretty angry too. ;)

It must take ages to wash his face

I reckon it was all the worry about imigrashun and mulamic ray guns that caused the hair loss.

I reckon it was all the worry about imigrashun and mulamic ray guns that caused the hair loss.

its not even funny and doesnt even make sense but im sharing it none the less , maybe you can word it better.

when i read this post the first thing that popped into my head was this.

"why does mrtatoosforyou always carry and unbrella?

to keep away the fo*rain*hurs "

definately one of those moments were it dawns you you you just not cut out to be funny.

whoever posted that can't be circumcised------ they are a complete prick!

whoever posted that can't be circumcised------ they are a complete prick!

but if they were a complete prick surely they would be inclusive of foreskin , thus still be able to be circumcised.

welcome to POTV folks. a forum for vapers to discuss the merits of foreskin. :P

Last edited:
I will have my kids with me for a while so if anyone starts ranting and kicking off with me, I will be forced to flatten them quickly

Perhaps setup another stall, £1 a go - smack a twat. Similar to whack a rat but with extra gobshite..

KMS. Good to see the banhammer is being put to good use.

Perhaps setup another stall, £1 a go - smack a twat. Similar to whack a rat but with extra gobshite..

KMS. Good to see the banhammer is being put to good use.

Seriously we never have to use it....3 people in 1 year? It just goes to show we have an amazing community here and that's all you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom