What's new

MTL RTA for strong throat hit

Woodbuster

Initiate
Hello Guys,
I am new on this forum, but not new in world of vaping. I am sorry in advance if i am creating already existing thread but i have a acute question. My 4 year old friend Digiflavor Siren 2 is in shape of non-resurection possible. I was not checking HW news and atomizers for like 3 years. I have ordered and bought VandyVape Berserker V3 (B3) and i was disappointed. No throat hit at all and too much loose for my liking. I just bought second RTA BPmods Pioneer V1.5, this one is better for throat hit (but cannot compete with Siren 2 with power of throat hit) but i cannot get any flavor from it at all. So both this RTAs are disappointment for me and i do not want to waste any more money to try different ones.

So i wanted to ask from your experience, what is really good MTL RTA for really strong throat hit with a good flavour to it ? Maybe similar to Siren 2. I do not want to go to high end atomizers but if there is some really good option within this range please, here with it :).

I was looking at atomizers like : THC Elite PRO MTL RTA, Hellvape Vertex, Innokin Ares 2, Fumytech Precisio PRO 24mm, Hellvape MD RTA etc.

RTAs like Pandora looks good but 2ML tank is just really small for me.

Would appreciate any recommendations here.

Thank you guys really much in advance.

Hi @Woodbuster and welcome to the planet.

i cant help as i dont use rda/rta but someone will be along to help soon.

Hi Woodbuster, welcome to the planet.

The one’s I’m really enjoying at the moment are;
The Bishop RTA- bought from ecigone. The glass is 3ml
The Vapefly Alberich- bought from Sourcemore. Is available in the U.K. though.
Lots of apes really like the Steamcrave classic mtl rta.
Somebody else will come along shortly and give you their view.

^^ Basically what @Coolie27 says, plus maybe the neeko, for being a decent RTA in general.

I find the pioneer gives decent throat hit though, so if you don't... maybe it's your juice or maybe we're just vape differently. The Alberich is my current favourite and I'd say that the throat hit on that is the strongest of them all, so maybe try that?

^^ Basically what @Coolie27 says, plus maybe the neeko, for being a decent RTA in general.

I find the pioneer gives decent throat hit though, so if you don't... maybe it's your juice or maybe we're just vape differently. The Alberich is my current favourite and I'd say that the throat hit on that is the strongest of them all, so maybe try that?

Thank you for recommendation. I am using the same liquid which was in my Siren 2, B3 and now in Pioneer V1.5. Still best throat hit was from Siren 2 within all three of them with exactly the same liquid.
I am just watching some reviews for Alberich, looks good ... 4ML Tank is really pro for me, also what i have heard flavour is punchy, i like more punchy, wet type of flavour from atomizer. Looks really good.

Siren 4 comes close if you raise the coil.
I would get another Siren even new version any day of the week ! But version 4 is just too small for my liking. 2ML of e-juice is really low and there is currently no option to replace it for bigger tank. But i have heard that throat hit is still the Siren type, strong one and i really like GTA bases. But due to small juice tank, it is no go for me. Shame.

Spoiler: they're like gold dust. But the Hastur 24mm tank has the best throat hit I've ever known, and is siren sized at 4 / 5 ml.

Maybe somebody here would have a siren to sell. I had 2 but I gave them away 6m ago.

Have you considered a squonk mod and RDA? I vape MTL and find it much better than faffing about with tanks.
The new Dovpo has a 9ml tank and I can get 2 days out of a battery. Great throat hit from a Wofoto STNG.

Spoiler: they're like gold dust. But the Hastur 24mm tank has the best throat hit I've ever known, and is siren sized at 4 / 5 ml.

Maybe somebody here would have a siren to sell. I had 2 but I gave them away 6m ago.
Thank,
I will check if this RTA is avaliable in my region to buy, and also some reviews.

Back
Top Bottom