What's new

MTL RTA for strong throat hit

If you have a German acquaintance you might still be able get hold of a Hastur 24, but it'd be a hassle and costly.

A few German retailers still stock it but they don't seem to deliver outside their own country, so you'll need someone domestic to receive it for you and forward it on.

The VapeFly Galaxies is the same. Technically it's still occasionally stocked there but delivery isn't easy there either...

It might also be worth watching NETVaper and Todd'sReviews on YouTube for some reviews on the more obscure and outside the box stuff, they often venture away from the main-stream.

The Pioneer V1 was the strongest throat hit I've received recently and you've already discounted that, so I fear you might be struggling with this one.

I'm finding most modern atties to be much of a muchness these days. Nobody is going out on a limb.

I'm a big fan of the @Innokin Ares and Expromizer's, but both are smooth and flavoursome rather than sharp, so probably they aren't what you're looking for. I found the Neeko pretty bland too, despite its simplicity.

That said, the Auguse Era Pro has a decent kick to it, but I've only had one tank through it.

If you have a German acquaintance you might still be able get hold of a Hastur 24, but it'd be a hassle and costly.

A few German retailers still stock it but they don't seem to deliver outside their own country, so you'll need someone domestic to receive it for you and forward it on.

The VapeFly Galaxies is the same. Technically it's still occasionally stocked there but delivery isn't easy there either...

It might also be worth watching NETVaper and Todd'sReviews on YouTube for some reviews on the more obscure and outside the box stuff, they often venture away from the main-stream.

The Pioneer V1 was the strongest throat hit I've received recently and you've already discounted that, so I fear you might be struggling with this one.

I'm finding most modern atties to be much of a muchness these days. Nobody is going out on a limb.

I'm a big fan of the @Innokin Ares and Expromizer's, but both are smooth and flavoursome rather than sharp, so probably they aren't what you're looking for. I found the Neeko pretty bland too, despite its simplicity.

That said, the Auguse Era Pro has a decent kick to it, but I've only had one tank through it.
Hi,
Thank you for your comment. I am watching both NETVaper and Todd'sReviews on YouTube. Yesterday NETVaper told me in my comment under his video that strongest hitting atomizers are in his opinion : High End : Spica PRO, Low End : Vapefly Alberich .... I am right now struggling what to get either Alberich or FeV V4.5S+ SXK clone. I think i will order both to compare them. I did not discontinued Pioneer V1.5, hit from it is good right, not better than old Siren 2 thou. I am still looking for stronger throat hit, minimaly on Siren 2 level. I opened few other forum threads on FB and winner from 3 different FB groups is FeV. So i think i will give it a try, but only as a clone, i do not want to spend 170 euros and ordering original when i never tried that atomizer.

Hi,
Thank you for your comment. I am watching both NETVaper and Todd'sReviews on YouTube. Yesterday NETVaper told me in my comment under his video that strongest hitting atomizers are in his opinion : High End : Spica PRO, Low End : Vapefly Alberich .... I am right now struggling what to get either Alberich or FeV V4.5S+ SXK clone. I think i will order both to compare them. I did not discontinued Pioneer V1.5, hit from it is good right, not better than old Siren 2 thou. I am still looking for stronger throat hit, minimaly on Siren 2 level. I opened few other forum threads on FB and winner from 3 different FB groups is FeV. So i think i will give it a try, but only as a clone, i do not want to spend 170 euros and ordering original when i never tried that atomizer.
I hesitated to mention the Spica Pro, as it's hard to get these days, but you can dial-in the throat hit on it by raising or lowering the chimney. You might be able to find one if you hunt, and a few of the Chinese sites still have the Coppervape clone, I believe. Might be worth a try?

I hesitated to mention the Spica Pro, as it's hard to get these days, but you can dial-in the throat hit on it by raising or lowering the chimney. You might be able to find one if you hunt, and a few of the Chinese sites still have the Coppervape clone, I believe. Might be worth a try?
Absolutely worthy recommendation ! I just right now in these moments one person from FB group is trying to sell Spica PRO to me :-). He told me that he used it just once because he did not like MTL and have it on shelf for 3 years. I really thinking right now ... if buy it from him, or not.

Absolutely worthy recommendation ! I just right now in these moments one person from FB group is trying to sell Spica PRO to me :-). He told me that he used it just once because he did not like MTL and have it on shelf for 3 years. I really thinking right now ... if buy it from him, or not.
Honestly - bite his hand off! :D

I tend to prefer smaller tanks, but it's a truly great tank and one of my favourites, and being able to boost the throat hit sounds ideal for your wants.

ADDED: with all the usual advice for taking care buying off FB groups ...... I've never done that, so thought I had better mention it.

Last edited:
Honestly - bite his hand off! :D

I tend to prefer smaller tanks, but it's a truly great tank and one of my favourites, and being able to boost the throat hit sounds ideal for your wants.

ADDED: with all the usual advice for taking care buying off FB groups ...... I've never done that, so thought I had better mention it.
I have sold many of vape gear in the past from FB and this is safe do not worry :-). This FB group is made for Czech/Slovak vapers only (i am from slovakia) by biggest local youtube reviewer of vaping gear. I had never issues with selling or changing my stuff via FB. His price is 100euros for Spica PRO. I am still in phase of thinking about it :-D

Fasttech has a Siren 2 style clone if you fancy going down that route and an American site also claims to have them if you prefer taking a risk, but I'd be very cautious of that company.

Perhaps you could get the clone and swap out the parts you need?

Does anyone's know how to increase th (throat hit) on the RIPLEY? Please if anyone knows I will be very grateful and I will buy something or pay via PayPal... If anyone knows how to get stronger th on the RIPLEY please tell me in pp or here... I use VandyVape Super Fine MTL Fused Klepton Ni80 coil 0.8ohm on 15W (Aspire Zelos X MOD) with AFC pin insert 1.2mm

P. S. I also have the Berserker V3 MTL RTA ATY, and I know everything about this ATY, it's very good MTL RTA ATY and with Berserker V3 (possible with others Berserker's ATY are same thing) anyone can increase or decrease TH by placing coil higher or lower compared to AF pin insert on the deck... But how to do that with the RIPLEY?!
JPEG_20221117_211034_1642055007260303680.jpg

It's probably not the answer you're looking for... but just in case you didn't already know, more PG / nic will give you a better throat hit without adjusting the coil.

Back
Top Bottom