What's new

MTL RTA for strong throat hit

Have you considered a squonk mod and RDA? I vape MTL and find it much better than faffing about with tanks.
The new Dovpo has a 9ml tank and I can get 2 days out of a battery. Great throat hit from a Wofoto STNG.
I have squonk mode. I was squonker quite a bit but only for DL RDAs. Vandy Vape Pulse X with Wotofo Recurve Dual Coil. But i had not DL vape in my mouth for good 2 years. Like pandemic started i am only on MTL and realize that it is more suitable for me than DL. But i will check this tank, thank you.

Thank,
I will check if this RTA is avaliable in my region to buy, and also some reviews.
It is not in production and on market unfortunately. Still, that Vapefly Alberich is just now my best bet i really like it from reviews i have seen and right now it has most of recommendations.

These are pretty good and decent price

https://ecigone.co.uk/products/mechlyfe-x-fallout-vape-xrp-rta-luxury-kit

mechlyfe-x-fallout-vape-xrp-rta-luxury-kit

The Siren V3 was also good, but as far as I know only came in the Digiflavour Z1 kit (though they can still be bought at reduced prices ...... if you fancy a mod as well ..........).

I'm happy with 2ml tanks, so everything else I like won't suit you.

It is not in production and on market unfortunately. Still, that Vapefly Alberich is just now my best bet i really like it from reviews i have seen and right now it has most of recommendations.
Did warn you :)

But if you come across one I'd recommend you give it a go, it sounds like it would be right up your street.

Rumour was @cthulhumod might be re-releasing it (cough cough) but that was a while ago, I think they've been preoccupied with the AIO recently.

I love my alberichs though. Really nice vape! Not unlike the brunhilde if you've ever tried that one.

Did warn you :)

But if you come across one I'd recommend you give it a go, it sounds like it would be right up your street.

Rumour was @cthulhumod might be re-releasing it (cough cough) but that was a while ago, I think they've been preoccupied with the AIO recently.

I love my alberichs though. Really nice vape! Not unlike the brunhilde if you've ever tried that one.
Yeah thank you :-) ... but i just realize that i am where i started. I opened this thread on multiple forums and on FB groups of vaping in my country. From everywhere i am getting different opinions :-D i am just reading that Alberich has absolutely no throat hit and better is Bishop ... i have also get a recommendations for Expromizer V5 hmm ... And brunhilde i did not try as i was "out of vape HW" for like 3 years because i had my setup which was just fine to me and not that into vaping anymore. But my Siren 2 is leaking, base is completely screwed (burnt out) it is in shape where i am not able to ressurect it anymore so after those 3 years i am now a "newbie" to current vaping HW market and doing my research as i already wasted money for Berserker V3 and Pioneer V1.5 i do not want to do this mistake again.

Its so hard as everyone is different, neeko, siren v4, expromiser, Ripley (rdta). My favourite is the bishop, the alberich to me anyway gives a real strong flavour . I could go on, but you have some real good examples from all the posts above. Also thats why most on here have a big collection of mtl tanks, as you only know what suits you if you buy them.

Its so hard as everyone is different, neeko, siren v4, expromiser, Ripley (rdta). My favourite is the bishop, the alberich to me anyway gives a real strong flavour . I could go on, but you have some real good examples from all the posts above. Also thats why most on here have a big collection of mtl tanks, as you only know what suits you if you buy them.
And how it is Alberich in regards to throat hit compared to all you mentioned ? Which one is best throat hitter you would say ? Can i really get a strong throat hit from expromizer V5 ? I have just read that it is really weak throat hitter in some reviews.

And how it is Alberich in regards to throat hit compared to all you mentioned ? Which one is best throat hitter you would say ? Can i really get a strong throat hit from expromizer V5 ? I have just read that it is really weak throat hitter in some reviews.
I get a better throat hit from both the alberich and bishop, the expromiser is a great rta for flavour.

Back
Top Bottom