What's new

muji vs labo

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
Used Labo for years, then got into mesh rtas' and wasn't always happy with the resultant wick. Tried muji, it's better in the Unity's and Siegfried. Due to a bad cotton harvest my last 2 packs of Labo were very thin, so much so, that peeling off the outside layers doesn't leave enough cotton for wicking certain mesh tanks. Muji by comparison are thick pads, Labo generally has better flavour and a shorter break in period.

View attachment 255621

I've tried mesh (both versions ;)) and really don't get on with it, so even being that thin shouldn't be a problem with 2.5-3mm id coils. Or at least, I would hope not...

It's hard to make a comparison with a photo, but the "muji" I have doesn't look thicker than the thinner one in your photo anyway - it's certainly not what I would consider thick at least.

IMG_20211004_133607193.jpg

Labo puff all day long especially if you like sweet juice and wick every 3-4days using bacon etc can become a costly business

Oh, the joys of going unflavoured!

I coiled and wicked this maybe 3+ weeks ago:

IMG_20211004_133818274~2.jpg

That's after approximately 100-120ml through it.

For the frequency I do it, I don't bother trying to clean the coil, it's just as quick to pop a new one in.

When I do use the incredibly sweet flavoured juice I like occasionally, it certainly doesn't look like that ;)

Still have a boatload of Muji so still using that for Standard Coils but most of my Rotation are Mesh Tanks so using the 6mm Laces for them, i have been quite happy with Muji so will likely stick with that when i run low.

how much labo do you get through? i’ve had the same bag since 2017 and still have just under half of it. :D

You do realise who you are talking to right? .. the man who gets through 5 gallons of VG a year and a 30ml of concentrate in a few weeks. :18:

I've tried mesh (both versions ;)) and really don't get on with it, so even being that thin shouldn't be a problem with 2.5-3mm id coils. Or at least, I would hope not...

It's hard to make a comparison with a photo, but the "muji" I have doesn't look thicker than the thinner one in your photo anyway - it's certainly not what I would consider thick at least.

View attachment 255628

I expect it's just been compressed a bit in the 'coil master' packaging.

I've noticed this before with the 'UD' muji, it's squashed by the 'airtight' packet, where as when you buy it from Muji it's not.

I expect it's just been compressed a bit in the 'coil master' packaging.

I've noticed this before with the 'UD' muji, it's squashed by the 'airtight' packet, where as when you buy it from Muji it's not.

That is entirely possible, the packaging is after all just a thick ziplock bag - it's a giveaway trial type pack of 5 sheets.

It's also 80*60mm sheets, which is the same size as the labo large (medium linked above are smaller) so I might grab a large pack - with any luck the grain runs in the same direction (lengthways) which results in very little waste with my wicking style.

You do realise who you are talking to right? .. the man who gets through 5 gallons of VG a year and a 30ml of concentrate in a few weeks. :18:

that reminds me i still need to get rid of that commercial cig concentrate. it’s haunting me from the cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom