What's new

muji vs labo

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
That'll probably do thinking about it.

If they're alright, I'll buy a pack - if I hate them I'll order some muji instead.

there was a lot of discussion ages ago about labo vs muji, might have been in @Simon G ’s mtl clubhouse thread. i was surprised how many folk use labo.

I did have a look around first, but obviously my search skills were lacking as I really couldn't see much that I thought was relevant...

Oh well, everything comes around again sometime.

there was a lot of discussion ages ago about labo vs muji, might have been in @Simon G ’s mtl clubhouse thread. i was surprised how many folk use labo.

There was a big discussion, I remember it... I thought it may have started in a 'Is Muji really organic' type of thread but I could be wrong on that. Maybe that was a much older thread? I bought puff first because it's what that DJlsb matey on youtube used to use for everything and it seemed to work fine for him. :D

I did have a look around first, but obviously my search skills were lacking as I really couldn't see much that I thought was relevant...

Oh well, everything comes around again sometime.

i think the search function isn’t great, it seems to miss loads of relevant stuff. i’ve struggled with it to find threads that i know exist.

i think the search function isn’t great, it seems to miss loads of relevant stuff. i’ve struggled with it to find threads that i know exist.

yeah it's crap (or I don't understand it) I usually end up trawling back through my own post lists if I knew I actually commented in it.

did you ever order the masks? :D

lol, no I didn't.

I think I'm going to get Muji next time though... just for a change.

Back
Top Bottom