What's new

muji vs labo

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
And that should be me sorted for experimenting.

I'll make sure to pop in an update when I've had a compare - whether it'll help anyone else in future who knows, but another opinion never hurts.

I will be actually interested to hear @pdg 's thoughts on the two, I don't think I've ever had both at the same time to really compare them.

Same Si, I was thinking of trying labo but from what I’ve read the difference between that and Muji is near enough negligible, and I’ve got about half a big bag of Muji I’ve been using for a few years, I went off it for a while and started using Cotton Gods but I’m back on Muji now, it’s been said many times but for Mtl there’s no need for fancy cotton.

I started with a pack of cotton gods that I bought as part of my "introduction to vaping" set (yeah, skipped the whole pods/stock coils step) and always noticed a little twang initially which I assumed to be break-in, and a friend gave me a strip of bacon and something else I can't remember that looked similar and I really couldn't tell much difference. Also tried the laces and stuff that came with a couple of tanks - same again...

The big thing was putting unflavoured juice in - that really highlighted just how "cottony" they all tasted at first. Noticed (less of) a difference with flavoured juice too.

Had a chat with the guy in my local b+m and he gave me the sample pack of coil master muji - waaay better. Almost no mistaste right from the off.

As for the upcoming muji/labo comparison, I'll try to be as consistent as possible. I have 2 galaxies rdtas and 2 Picos, so I'll fresh build both, one with each, as close as I can - the best "side by side" scenario I can think of.

I was putting off rewicking for far too long on both Cotton gods and Bacon to avoid that first tank of sock sucking flavour in the background, must be much worse vaping unflavoured.

Y'know when you've been to the dentist and they put that cotton wad in your mouth afterwards?

Yeah.........

I will be actually interested to hear @pdg 's thoughts on the two, I don't think I've ever had both at the same time to really compare them.

only the times when a muji pad or two is included with a tank, or a vendor sticks a little packet in with your order. but then we can’t even be sure those are really muji. could be generic ones. it’s a minefield!

If buying muji get it direct from muji rather than through fleabay or anywhere else. Totally different. I've bought muji from other vendors and the stuff from muji online is way better. Much fluffier. I can only assume that the other stuff is not genuine???

Back
Top Bottom