What's new

Nautilus Prime X

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

So, I've got a bunch of these Nautilus coils and just wondered if the Prime X was a truffle or a dog egg? There's not been much chat about it so I'm curious as to what folks opinions are. Particularly curious how the RBA performs.

Cheers.

I have one which I use all the time. I have the RBA for both the BP tank and the Nautilus tank and they work really well if a bit snap crackle and pop! I hardly ever use the stock coils in it as I prefere to build m own coils. It is very comfortable to use. The one coil I haven't tried is the new 1.00ohm mesh which I have and like so I might try one of those in it and see what it is like.

2A9F8BC2-0E8F-454C-A82C-0EBAFEFEF8AB.jpeg @John R :)
Nuff Said?

Pretty much @Rob , I think I'll pick one up from Sourcemore, cos I'm a cheap barsteward and can wait.

I wouldn't call it bulky and it is reasonably light even with an 18650 in it. Ideal for jeans pocket. RBA works well enough, maybe a bit loose on the draw without a home made reducer.

I wouldn't call it bulky and it is reasonably light even with an 18650 in it. Ideal for jeans pocket. RBA works well enough, maybe a bit loose on the draw without a home made reducer.
Yes forgot to say I use a home made reducer!

Piccy's of the reducer and an idiot guide would be appreciated, I pulled the trigger :D

Back
Top Bottom