What's new

Nautilus Prime X

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
@quincey43 have the same issue with X and too big hole under the coil for my liking. Can you please post an image of your reducer and maybe some info how you made it?

Just trying to remember the stats for the insert. It was basically a 28g piece of wire with about a dozen wraps round a 1.5mm bit. Not exactly sure. What do you reckon @quincey43

It's an AIO with a rebuildable head, kinda similar to the Orion with the disposable coil head. I'm trying to expand my knowledge-base rather than doing a Micky Flanagan all the time...

i.e. "An' you can fuck off an' all"

btw Dee, the Orion is still chugging along on the first coil even after a few weeks. quite an impressive wee thing really for a throw in the pocket device.

Just trying to remember the stats for the insert. It was basically a 28g piece of wire with about a dozen wraps round a 1.5mm bit. Not exactly sure. What do you reckon @quincey43
Yep exactly right!!I just make sure the coil reducer is not stuck up above the air hole, I use it in any tank that I want to cut the air intake down it's really simple if I can do it anyone can!!

@quincey43 have the same issue with X and too big hole under the coil for my liking. Can you please post an image of your reducer and maybe some info how you made it?
@rew has answered this question and my phone is not good enough to get a decent shot of the insert but it is really easy to do and effective.

Where does it go exactly, still baffled. Looking at a nautilus coil here... you dont mean the wee pin at the bottom?

IMG_2876.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom