What's new

Nautilus Prime X

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
No wonder I'm getting baffled, I guess I'll just need to wait til it all gets here and bust yer head then :D

I see a whole lot of cross talk on the net about coil compatibility with it, some saying the BVC coils won't work. Others I'm not too convinced even tested to see.

I see a whole lot of cross talk on the net about coil compatibility with it, some saying the BVC coils won't work. Others I'm not too convinced even tested to see.

Well anything that is Nautilus coil sized will work. Then you have the BP coils for the other pod.

I assume the butt plug on the bottom that pushes up the pod cartridge is wider than the typical coil then and the RBA is the same/similar width and thats why the RBA doesn't work in anything else?

Yes, im talking about rba one, and understand that i need to make some kind of spring / coil. I just dont get where to put it. Under the coil, directly into air hole?

Yes, im talking about rba one, and understand that i need to make some kind of spring / coil. I just dont get where to put it. Under the coil, directly into air hole?

Yep, it is basically an under coil insert.

Back
Top Bottom