What's new

Need help buying RBA/RTA Noob Alert?

Yeah I always buy from him when I can, but I need to weigh cost as well.
Will buy my coils and bits, treat myself to a new juice because I can try everything they have before I buy.

But when you can get 150ml of Wick Liquor for £11.00 online, its tough to spend all my vaping money there.

Who has the best vids, is there someone to look out for, good vids for starters ?

Yeah I always buy from him when I can, but I need to weigh cost as well.
Will buy my coils and bits, treat myself to a new juice because I can try everything they have before I buy.

But when you can get 150ml of Wick Liquor for £11.00 online, its tough to spend all my vaping money there.

Who has the best vids, is there someone to look out for, good vids for starters ?
Vaping with Vic is a good place to start but don't watch just 1 watch a few and see who explains it best for you to understand and take it from there but honestly mate it's not rocket science and if a dick like me can do it anyone can [emoji6]

Anyone with enough subscribers is usually decent, Jai Haze,Mike Vapes,Vaping With Vick,Vaping Bogan, MF Vape, all good, I'm sure there are others but I'm less likely to watch them, rip trippers is one that I'd say isn't worth watching.

I'm sure its not going to be straight forward, but really like playing with my hands so it seems right up my alley.
Like making stuff, so playing with different coils will be a cool adventure as well.

Thanks for the names, will be sure to watch several different methods, im sure you all have different styles on how you build.

I'm sure its not going to be straight forward, but really like playing with my hands so it seems right up my alley.
Like making stuff, so playing with different coils will be a cool adventure as well.

Thanks for the names, will be sure to watch several different methods, im sure you all have different styles on how you build.
It is strait forward and as easy as you like with enough practice so don't get hung up on it been difficult it's more finding your way and what works for you [emoji4] and remember to have a setup ready to go so if you get stressed out building take a step back have a vape and carry on knowing you will get it right soon enough and never look back [emoji6]

Yeah will be buying a pack for my Freemax while I get the hang of it.
Go ohm meters and all the goodies thanks to @nwhornet

Probably get some sort of small board when sitting on the sofa

Yeah will be buying a pack for my Freemax while I get the hang of it.
Go ohm meters and all the goodies thanks to @nwhornet

Probably get some sort of small board when sitting on the sofa
Then you got this and will soon wonder what all the fuss was about [emoji1] welcome to the world of spending your coil money elsewhere (usually on new tanks) [emoji23]

Why do I feel I'm gonna get a load of shit when this goes Pete Tong.:D I only recommended the Coily tool for leg cutting, no responsibilty being taken for anything else :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Ha no chance @nwhornet
I am going to start making coils and do a wicked job of it or stop vaping ha

I am not paying £4.00 per coil only for them to die in as little as 2 days and as much as 1 week.

25.00ish for a months worth of coils is stupid, its bad enough the liquid is so expensive. I wont make my own, but I am trying the IVG concentrates, I will see how I get on

I would say for a starter RTA...Maybe go for a troll RTA, leaking is rare and very easy to wick. As for rda, you can go for anything. You don't really have to worry to much about leaking issues. If I had to pick a decent RDA to practice on, it would be the dead rabbit for sure.

Back
Top Bottom