What's new

Need help buying RBA/RTA Noob Alert?

Well I just received a Profile Unity and will be building and wicking on it for the first time this evening. I’m hoping to get a vape as flavourful and rich as I used to get from my Smok TFV12 with single mesh stock coils. If it’s any better than that I’ll be chuffed to bits :)

Well I just received a Profile Unity and will be building and wicking on it for the first time this evening. I’m hoping to get a vape as flavourful and rich as I used to get from my Smok TFV12 with single mesh stock coils. If it’s any better than that I’ll be chuffed to bits :)
Can't compare as never used any Smok tank but the Unity is in constant use here. There's a thread or two about wicking it as it is a bit counter intuitive. Basically shed loads of cotton :D.

Is the wotofo cotton that comes with it any good? I’ve also got CB2, Kendo Gold and COTN agleted cotton as well.

Is the wotofo cotton that comes with it any good? I’ve also got CB2, Kendo Gold and COTN agleted cotton as well.
If it's the new xfibre agletes then it's supposed to be better than the normal ones, less flavour break in & wick better. Personally I use CB Prime with no issues. I use a full strip cut to size & they last a good while.

Well what can I say? Let me start with “wow”. Why is that said no one? Let’s start at the beginning:

First attempt at build and wicking and no leaks or dry hits.
Zero ramp up time.
Much richer, more intense flavour than the Smok tank.
Big, lush moist clouds.
My favourite flavour, coffee time roast hazelnut by fat panda, is delicious again.
Knocks the Zeus X into a cocked hat.

Even looks quite pretty on my Triade (although to be fair the X looks prettier)
0IaihtI.jpg

I have a new favourite atty and my fat boy 7.5ml glass coming tomorrow. Chuffed to bits with how this one has worked out :)

Well I just came back from my guy.
He had some old stock of Merlin Mini RTA in gold and sold it to me for half price.
He said its a perfect starter RTA as it has a single and dual option.
I got a coil in and running 0.5ohm at 40w
Will be trying the double deck on the weekend with a lower ohm.

I just wonder if I can get a bubble glass now as this TPD glass does not last very long

Where has building been all my life, all that money I wasted on coils.

Thanks again @nwhornet for the equipment, it all came in handy, especially the pre rolled cotton.

Back
Top Bottom