What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Are you vaping it at an angle? ... that's a thing with this tank apparently.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../threads/burnt-cotton-in-pandora-mate.199224/
Even straight or at an angle with the tank full the first few puffs are good after priming the coil. But after that it's all dry hits.
Yea I've seen that thread. I dunno if it's my wicking that is wrong or if it's a faulty one. After reading various reviews the qc is not that good on this tank so was wondering.

Only thing I ever came across was a failure to make the hole through the bell cap to let juice in.

Does the juice intake holes match up with the deck?
I have just got this but lot of dry hits coz I think the liquid is not getting into the chamber. I've attached a pic. When the chamber is fully closed they don't match up.

Im using mine at the mo, I would need to take it apart to see what you mean, if there are slots in the bell cap the liquid will get in there, it's got nowhere else to go.... the bell cap slots will be sitting at the very bottom of the screwed on deck, so you won't see the wick/deck by looking through, its a bottom feeder, drawing the liquid up to the wick.

Ah, think I got you now, are the slots lined up directly at the wick, fk knows cos you can't see, but on mines it appears so..... bubbles out of two of the slots at times, would make me think that they are lined up.

Only thing I can think of to try is to make a mark on the outside of the deck where the wick ports are, screw the bell cap on, see if a slot hits the mark

The only way this could happen is if the deck falls short of screwing all the way in properly.

Back
Top Bottom