What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

Should get some posters up in London, dense population, many boroughs, nobody seem to be assed :hmm:

How do you know that?
Click Get Petition Data at the bottom and you get a load of info including who's signed it.

This is good and bad it’s bad if it’s a conservative mp for not towing the party line

but the first reading of the paper will be soon and any mp sitting in the house will vote if that mp has a shit load of his constituents and businesses, shops all saying how much they will destroy not only there lives but the customers, and votes for the election are at risk they will listen it’s not about right or wrong. It’s a political football match but if the mp isn’t aware that’s a Home goal for us

I dont see that an MP has signed it, they're listed as the constituency MPs?
Oh. Was having a cursory glance over lunch. Brain obviously hasn't fully sobered up from last night. :30:

I'll sign it although I unfortunately don't think it'll have any effect as politicians don't seem to change their mind once they've made it up no matter the reason also it's not just the tories labour are proposing the same thing but never know until you try I suppose.

I'll sign it although I unfortunately don't think it'll have any effect as politicians don't seem to change their mind once they've made it up no matter the reason also it's not just the tories labour are proposing the same thing but never know until you try I suppose.

I am of the same opinion but if everyone thought the same nothing would get signed, at least by signing we are giving vaping as a whole a chance if only a small one.

I'm a shite wordsmith...anyone have a draft of an email I could edit to send to my local MP?

I was about to ask how long you get before the deadline so parliament can debate.

I just looked, and on the 14th of August of this year, its now had 22,300 signatures.

I believe we will hit over 100,000 signatures.

Back
Top Bottom