What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

i signed it, but have no illusion it will make any difference, except maybe raise awareness.
Help raise awareness.. and also indicate to the government that X amount (insert figure after petition has finished) will be prepared to flout the law, or return to smoking...

And before anyone says "I'm alright Jack, I'm OK with tobacco flavour"...
.. well, I'm OK with tobacco flavour.. but will I be able to get my 2 different RY4s plus 2 other tobacco flavours in order to make my special blend when they bring the new regs in?

the petition will fail because the issue that it’s about will already be debated in parliament anyway. petitions are really for things that nobody is paying any attention to. if it gets 100000 signatures it doesn’t mean they’ll do what it asks. all is means is there will be a debate. half the time it happens when there are ten MPs in there. and if it’s already debated or one is scheduled within a certain time frame they just bump it any way.

i signed it, but have no illusion it will make any difference, except maybe raise awareness.

I often see these things as a waste of time. I lost my faith in Society a long long time ago and i haven't ever seen any reason to change my opinion. Just let them get on with it, in the grand scale of things it's not life changing. Why worry over things you have no control over.

Just let them get on with it, in the grand scale of things it's not life changing.
I disagree (although that does depend on how bad it is, so I would say potentially life changing for millions of people).
Why worry over things you have no control over.
Easier said than done.
(I can get anxious over things that I don't even know what I'm anxious about!)

Plenty of emails today from vendors linking to the petition, awareness won't be an issue in the coming week

Plenty of emails today from vendors linking to the petition, awareness won't be an issue in the coming week
Gotta do mine planned tondonit today - but ive been over at my very ill mothers today - and i really dont feel like it at the mo. May have to wait till monday

Gotta do mine planned tondonit today - but ive been over at my very ill mothers today - and i really dont feel like it at the mo. May have to wait till monday

Family always comes first my friend, Best Wishes to your Mum for a Speedy Recovery.

Sorry to hear that fella, hope she feels better soon, you've already raised awareness here and in you're newsletter articles......you only get one mother, petitions are ten a penny and can wait.

Best wishes to you both. Hope for a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom