What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

i signed it but i’m not sure it’s worded very well. they aren’t talking about banning flavours. they are talking about restricting them.

Yeah it's horrible to be fair, who is Jade Goodman?

This is pretty nonsensical to me:

"Current vapers may decide to return to smoking"

So if they ban flavours (other than tobacco flavours, mint, whatever) people will go back to smoking tobacco (which tastes of burning tobacco and vile)? That doesn't sound like a good argument to me.

"We think this could risk a pandemic of underage smokers getting their products from the black market."

smokers or vapers?

"We believe the vaping industry has helped many people quit cigarettes which contain tobacco"

Cigarettes contain tobacco, who'd have thought...

If that's the official petition, then it's not good.

So if they ban flavours (other than tobacco flavours, mint, whatever) people will go back to smoking tobacco (which tastes of burning tobacco and vile)? That doesn't sound like a good argument to me.

aye it is very irrational.

Who wrote that shite? My kids could do a better job. We need a better structured petition.

Official petition on the Parliament website. Get it signed and share everywhere.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/656683/

Make sure you confirm via the email you get sent, otherwise the signature won't count.
I've signed it @hack400 but fear this will go unnoticed as the UK population won't know about it. I tried searching for the topic with very little results. Even went onto the Parliament website to find it and its buried with the dross.
UK suppliers and manufacturers should be shouting this from the rooftops.

I've signed it @hack400 but fear this will go unnoticed as the UK population won't know about it. I tried searching for the topic with very little results. Even went onto the Parliament website to find it and its buried with the dross.

Have you reached out to all the UK suppliers and manufacturers that you have connections with/use for gear and told them to get their customers involved? Spread the word.

agree with what you say about suppliers & manufacturers, the thing is though i dont think the goverment care about small buisnesses or large ones & the amount of people that are going to be in debt or worse loosing there homes, buisnesses like manabush & legiox & pprimevapes will probaly just end up going too the wall :( & people going back too smoking

Back
Top Bottom