What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

It could have really done with links or at least references to some of the official organisations that agree flavoured eliquids can help adults switch and stick with vaping, but signed anyway.

whether the petition is the best or not, at least the op actually did something, unlike some on here who only find faults with it & to those people there is nothing stopping you doing your own petition !

A fair point, I was just sharing my opinion that some fact based evidence and links to official statements would have been a good idea since it is intended for government review.

agree with what you say about suppliers & manufacturers, the thing is though i dont think the goverment care about small buisnesses or large ones & the amount of people that are going to be in debt or worse loosing there homes, buisnesses like manabush & legiox & pprimevapes will probaly just end up going too the wall :( & people going back too smoking
This is going to destroy the UK vape businesses. If enough people have their say and object to the proposed ban or restriction then hopefully someone will sit up and listen.

Have you reached out to all the UK suppliers and manufacturers that you have connections with/use for gear and told them to get their customers involved? Spread the word.
I'm definitely spreading the world. My involvement with the UK based vaping industry is very limited. The handful of companies that I deal with in the UK have not responded which I find strange as its their livelihood.

A fair point, I was just sharing my opinion that some fact based evidence and links to official statements would have been a good idea since it is intended for government review.
I agree some evidence & links would of helped, ps it was not a dig personally at you.

As an aside, I've clicked on about 15 different UK e-liquid websites selling juice and not one of them have any mention of the upcoming UK proposal of banning or restricting flavours in the UK. Surely the word needs to be spread UK wide. 95% of eliquid buyers wont have a clue what's going on as proved with the piss poor situation we are now in with disposables .

Back
Top Bottom