What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

(but have that super annoying allow push notifications pop-up - why do sites have that?)...

Other than to be annoying, I thinks it’s so they can provide alert notification/count on mobile in the same way apps do when you save to Home Screen (or similar on Android).

Legion of Vapers have a banner/link on their front page, and sent me a very nice email when I asked them about it.

One of the best vendors in the UK, IMHO. Faultless service every time.

Last edited:
Dawned on me yesterday that some people have added the link to their signature on here so now I've done the same. I hope they don't expect royalties. :p

Just thought I'd check Ecigwizard (they used to have a big user base back in the day, no idea if they still do), and no sign of banner on their home page (but have that super annoying allow push notifications pop-up - why do sites have that?)...

Nothing on Totally Wicked either...
not got round to them yet as only on post 5. i will try the rest of the hundred or so suppliers tonight to get a final tally.

edit

so on page 3 there are 44 suppliers
2 with rolling advert Custom Vapes and Darkstar
2 with banner Exceptional Vapes and Flavour Art

none of hardware

page 6 concentrates only 1 Flavour Boss.

maybe a few duplicates but out of 138 suppliers there are only 14 with any mention of the petition.

Last edited:
like i mentioned further up or on one of the other threads, many of them might not want to support it. maybe they are making a lot of money from disposables.

like i mentioned further up or on one of the other threads, many of them might not want to support it. maybe they are making a lot of money from disposables.
I don't understand... if a company is selling loads of disposables, why would they not want to highlight a possible ban on flavours?

And everyone knows that disposables are almost definitely gonna be banned anyway...

I don't understand... if a company is selling loads of disposables, why would they not want to highlight a possible ban on flavours?

And everyone knows that disposables are almost definitely gonna be banned anyway...

the petition says it supports the disposable ban, no?

Vape tax just mentioned on the news for tomorrows budget so weve got that shock to come first.

the petition says it supports the disposable ban, no?
In the description below the title, yes. But like I said, the disposable ban is pretty much a given anyway.

But the description is sloppy anyway, e.g. "We think this could risk a pandemic of underage smokers getting their products from the black market."
But "underage smokers" shouldn't be smoking or vaping anyway, they shouldn't be sourcing product from either shops or black market, so who gives a shit about them?
For all we know, the government may prefer they get their stuff from the black market...

Island vapes included a flyer about it with a qr code to the petition, so good for them :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom