What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

So the Government are saying -
"We don't care what you think, we're gonna ban some (or a lot) of flavours anyway. Fuck you, think of the children."
How many flavours do you think we will get in the end, and which are the most likely candidates?

I'm thinking 3-4, with strawberry a strong candidate.

How many flavours do you think we will get in the end, and which are the most likely candidates?

No idea...

I fear the worst though, as apparently 60% of kids who vape use fruit flavours (which they are using as the argument), by their logic they could ban all fruit (and sweet) flavours...

(and kids will carry on vaping)

I hope you're wrong, not about strawberry but the amount of flavours.

I hope you're wrong, not about strawberry but the amount of flavours.
So do I!

But there's no way of telling...

It's just that because the government are going at vaping with such hammer & tongs, after an extended period of overtly negative propaganda & moral panic by the media (that wouldn't surprise me if it was actually encouraged by government agenda/ conspiracy), I do fear the worst... :(

Thanks.

So the Government are saying -
"We don't care what you think, we're gonna ban some (or a lot) of flavours anyway. Fuck you, think of the children."
Looks that way, made up their minds a while ago no doubt, we are too few in number (vapers) for them or any government to worry about

Back
Top Bottom