What's new

Parliament Petition: Don’t ban flavoured e-liquids for e-cigarettes

why is their not an epidemic of kids sucking nicotine pouches though? or if there is, why do we not hear about it?
There probably soon will be.. and assured moral panic to go with it...

We have a very small market for nic pouches btw, and FWIW, pretty much the only strength that actually gets sold is 50mg (the 18mg gets ignored), presumably because they don't sell 50mg down the supermarket.

My daughter who is pregnant (due next month) quit vaping and has been using nic pouches, they do the job but she says they work out quite expensive. Not sure what her plan is long term, she was always 12mg plus since quitting the fags when she had her first child in 2015. If she goes back to vaping and when the new tax kicks in she wont be able to afford to buy liquid, luckily I can DIY for her, she is tight draw mtl so would only need high nic over quantity.

I do wish such professionals could get their facts straight "Nicotine pouches are not regulated in the same way as conventional and e-cigarettes (as they do not contain tobacco)" , the only e-cigs that contain tobacco are heated tobacco devices.

technically NETs contain tobacco. or tobacco extract, at least. but then so is nic extracted from tobacco.

noticed today a shop in union street that had the nic pouches in the window next to the disposables, on the shelf above bongs, king size skins, cbd and blunt tubes. 🙁

noticed today a shop in union street that had the nic pouches in the window next to the disposables, on the shelf above bongs, king size skins, cbd and blunt tubes. 🙁
Why is that a bad thing necessarily?
(I presume you thinks it's bad because of the unhappy smiley)

Nic pouches are for sale everywhere these days...

Back
Top Bottom