What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Mine arrived frm LPV this afternoon and apart from one of the posts wanting to snip my wire when I tighten the screw a bit too much, it gets an 'A' at the moment.

I have the DL short chimney here too, so once I've had a few tanks through it with the mtl chimney, I'll switch to see if the bigger chamber & bore helps or kills the throat hit / flavour.
Mine arrived as well from LPV. Its spot on. Can you let me know how the dl chamber is working for mtl?
I was thinking of getting the extention kit as well but went out of stock when I ordered mine.

Can you let me know how the dl chamber is working for mtl?

Will do. It'll probably be Sunday once I play around with the different airpins first as I ordered the extra pack for more variation.

Btw it's the short chimney kit I have. The one that reduces it down to 2ml capacity.

Think there's the DL chimney kit which keeps the capacity at 3.7ml?, and the long chimney kit which is 5ml?

I was thinking of getting the extention kit as well but went out of stock when I ordered mine.

Evolution Vaping have the short SS chimney kit in stock atm.

Will do. It'll probably be Sunday once I play around with the different airpins first as I ordered the extra pack for more variation.

Btw it's the short chimney kit I have. The one that reduces it down to 2ml capacity.

Think there's the DL chimney kit which keeps the capacity at 3.7ml?, and the long chimney kit which is 5ml?

Evolution Vaping have the short SS chimney kit in stock atm.
Yea i know. Im actually after the long kit (5ml) one.
LPV has them in stock now.But not in the black/dlc color.
The long/short kit is cheaper and you get both chambers in it. DTL as well as MTL plus 2.0 and 2.9mm airpins.
I will only be using it in mtl but wanted to know if the bigger chamber will be better or not.

What airflow do you use on your MD? Just for comparisons sake.

I use mine with the 3x.8mm disc & the airflow ring showing the outside edges of the 4th & 5th airholes. So it's a medium to loose draw.

Last edited:
What airflow do you use on your MD? Just for comparisons sake.

I use mine with the 3x.8mm disc & the airflow ring showing the outside edges of the 4th & 5th airholes. So it's a medium to loos draw.
I used to use the 3 small holes on the inside and the 2nd airhole on the outside

Attachments

• 1604083024338948662625355578400.jpg
    1604083024338948662625355578400.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom