What's new

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Started vaping around 3 weeks ago with the odd rollie here and there. Today its been exactly a week with no fags at all! Very pleased with myself. :2thumbsup:

I stopped smoking on the 1st day I vaped. My eleaf i stick came in the post just as I was going to the shop to buy some more rolling baccy. My daughter said to me you committed yourself now just get on with it, so I did and never looked back threw myself into it 100% and will be fag free 2 years in a few months . Never felt better. Daughter is proud of me, I am proud of me. Even after buying shit loads of vape gear Im saving a ton of money, and best of all made a load of friends on POTV that I would have never done if I kept on smoking.

i was vaping on and off for about a year then one day i just said to myself thats it i am going to become a full blown vaper from now on and that was about 4 years ago now and still going and will be for a long time yet..

It took me a week. Was vaping and smoking. Got down to one cigarette a day. Then I decided to go for it. Not smoked now for over ten weeks.

I’m similar to many, ordered a coolfire kit, with some taste of God’s and that was it. Smoked my last roll up and stopped

took just under 3 weeks, was smoking for 45 years & 30 a day. On first day down to 15, following week down to 6, then 4 then tried without. Havent had one since, tempted, hell yes.......but I`m not going too. would have been sooner had I stocked up on coils. Now just over 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom