What's new

PPE Acetate Help

2 more care homes supplied with 20 each, contacted a few others, printing Silk Gold & Xmas Green now - lucky people lol.

Trying to gauge future demand is a little tricky but I suspect they should have the proper ones supplied in the coming weeks, I'm printing every waking hour until then.

I have thought of another purpose for them when this is all over; you know the people that spit while they talk, these are perfect to prevent spittle blasting in your face:2thumbsup:

I'm still left with a surplus from donations in the kitty, I will gauge if I need more acetate but I suspect there will be dosh left over, would any donors object in me spending it on some goodies bags for carers? naturally I will pop up the receipts (yeah I know I'm paranoid but I hate having other peoples dosh hanging around).

Go for it. I’m sure they would be grateful. Do what you see fit. I know a few of them people who spit when they talk. An old boss in the Navy spat so bad, he needed windscreen wipers on his glasses. [emoji851][emoji102]

Been watching this thread but not getting alerts. @Vapaneezer Scrooge do what you see best with left over dosh. So glad it's all going so well now and there are a lot of grateful recipients.

Next appeal is for some urgently needed patience, I have totally run out as I forgot to panic buy any prior to the shutdown.

So if ANYONE can spare some patience it would be really appreciated.

3D Printer is throwing a hissy fit and winning the battle at the moment, 3rd stripdown today, replaced consumable parts, had to take a break before I go all John Cleese on it.

PPE-8-FFS.jpg

Next appeal is for some urgently needed patience, I have totally run out as I forgot to panic buy any prior to the shutdown.

3D Printer is throwing a hissy fit and winning the battle at the moment, 3rd stripdown today, replaced consumable parts, had to take a break before I go all John Cleese on it.

View attachment 216155

You're doing a fine job mate. Have a break and don't be so hard on yourself.

View attachment 216155
Printers! No matter what kind they are They are always cunts! This is one of the reasons I have so far shied off getting one of these.

we have a label printer at work a pretty expensive bit of kit - prints the labels for Our bottles About 70% of the time anyway - the other 30% is me cleaning it shouting at it and swearing trying to get rid of the lines and/or paper jams.

Printers! No matter what kind they are They are always cunts! This is one of the reasons I have so far shied off getting one of these.

we have a label printer at work a pretty expensive bit of kit - prints the labels for Our bottles About 70% of the time anyway - the other 30% is me cleaning it shouting at it and swearing trying to get rid of the lines and/or paper jams.

Cunts indeed, but that inspired me to laser print a label and SHAME it, this has really turned my mood around, funny as fuck watching the hotend moving around with its new Name Tag :18:

Replaced another fan and hopefully that will sort it.

PPE-9-FFS.jpg

View attachment 216155
Give it a break, sleep on it and have another go tomorrow. That always helps for me. Wish I could help. :)

Back
Top Bottom