What's new

PPE Acetate Help

You're doing a fine job mate. Have a break and don't be so hard on yourself.

Cheers mate, honestly it is not hard work in the slightest, most of the time I'm waiting for the print to finish, today has been different as its been a C......... :hugs:

I'm such a kid, every time I look at it I'm chuckling - SHAMING is the way forward, time to print some mini labels for my naughty vapes.

Hmmmm my cat is whinging.........

I'm such a kid, every time I look at it I'm chuckling - SHAMING is the way forward, time to print some mini labels for my naughty vapes.

Hmmmm my cat is whinging.........

What label are you going to give the cat then?

I'm going to mull it over, I can think of plenty of insults but it needs a decent crime in order to shame her properly.

I did print one off saying:

I'm a country member - YES of course I will remember (needs saying aloud)

I'm going to mull it over, I can think of plenty of insults but it needs a decent crime in order to shame her properly.

I did print one off saying:

I'm a country member - YES of course I will remember (needs saying aloud)

Will expect a pic of some sort

139852120-the-beige-cat-with-a-sign-on-his-neck-that-says-bad-cat-is-holding-a-bottle-of-rum-in-the-prison-bla.jpg

Sorry I forgot to mention, I am back up and running (same night), changed a few parts and re-calibrated it, not quite perfect so a little more post processing with excess stringing but managed to shave off 10 minutes per print so now down to 1 hour 30 minutes each.

2 new care homes have requested visors, one only has polythene aprons and disposable gloves - NO face masks :11:

Back
Top Bottom