What's new

Pulse BF and pulse 24 RDA

emmalou79

Postman
Hi made a rookie mistake and bought the Pulse BF before i realised it was a mech mod
Anyways could some one tell me the best build for the pulse 24 RDA to use safely with the mod please.
Using Samsung 18650 batteries and a dual build.

If poss could you link me some UK premade coils as I just use an alien with stock coils atm. I can make coils but would rather know I’m buying the right thing

Thanks all

Hi made a rookie mistake and bought the Pulse BF before i realised it was a mech mod
Anyways could some one tell me the best build for the pulse 24 RDA to use safely with the mod please.
Using Samsung 18650 batteries and a dual build.

If poss could you link me some UK premade coils as I just use an alien with stock coils atm. I can make coils but would rather know I’m buying the right thing

Thanks all
Vapeclub do a good range of pre made coils it's your choice as to.the ohms. 0.2-0.5 ohms will work excellently. Look for stainless steel or nichrome for a fast ramp up time in a Mech.

To hijack this thread...... Can you use the Pulse 24 with a single, rather than dual, coil?

It would need a big coil. I've tried 4mm & not found a good build. Currently using 2x3mm for about 0.25ohm for a decent vape. Much prefer the 22mm, single Smut alien at around 0.3ohm.

That's ok, Watched a review vid for the Pulse squonker & he was using a 0.1-0.15 coil I think but I'm not that brave yet to go lower. Currently got the 24mm on a Drone to try & find the sweet spot wattage wise.

Vapeclub do a good range of pre made coils it's your choice as to.the ohms. 0.2-0.5 ohms will work excellently. Look for stainless steel or nichrome for a fast ramp up time in a Mech.

Thank you have ordered ni80 Clapton coils 0.41ohms

Use a nichrome clapton by all means, but there will still be a lag in heating then up

With a mech, simple is best....

26g nichrome from @stealthvape parallel 3mm ID 0.15 and a single Samsung 25r will handle that no problem

I’ve been running my goon with the bf squonk pin on the pulse squonker with this build and it’s been nothing short of amazballs

Use a nichrome clapton by all means, but there will still be a lag in heating then up

With a mech, simple is best....

26g nichrome from @stealthvape parallel 3mm ID 0.15 and a single Samsung 25r will handle that no problem

I’ve been running my goon with the bf squonk pin on the pulse squonker with this build and it’s been nothing short of amazballs
Have you tried the nichrome (brochrome) flatwire. Very good indeed on a mech. The op can find pre mades on the same page at vapeclub too.

Back
Top Bottom